Want You

part two of shy boy

— • — • —

Luke got home and immediately started to get ready for their date, knowing Michael was going to come over an hour later. He went through his drawers of clothing and picked out a light blue shirt that would bring out his eyes nicely.

He went into the kitchen and looked through the fridge and all the cabinets to try and find something that they could eat, but he only found a frozen pizza. He knew Michael would have been okay with just pizza but he was still nervous.

Luke cleaned the living room a little bit and before he knew it, he heard Michael knock on the door. He let out a small gasp and shuffled over to the door and opened it, only letting his face show at first before opening it fully.

"Hi, Mikey.." Luke said shyly, interlocking his fingers in front of him.

"Hey, Luke." Michael had a smile on his face as he looked over the blond. He'd never seen the new baby blue shirt before but he loved it. His eyes continued down to his normal black skinny jeans with rips at his knees.

He followed Luke to the kitchen where Luke began to fiddle with his hands. "I looked through my fridge and I only have a frozen pizza, but I found ice cream so we can make sundaes!"

"That's fine, you know I'm always down for pizza." Luke grinned and unwrapped the pizza before putting it on a tray and sliding it into the preheated oven.

"Let's watch tv while it cooks." Luke said. He took Michael's hand in his and led him to the couch in the living room.

Michael covered the both of them with a large blanket and pulled Luke into his side. The blond rested his head on Michael's shoulder as the older boy stretched his arm over the back of the couch and around Luke's shoulders.

They had to get up about fifteen minutes later in order to take the pizza out of the oven but once they finished their food, they took their original spots on the couch once again.

It became dark outside quickly, and Michael found himself glancing down at Luke every now and then. He was insanely beautiful, and Michael wondered how no one had snatched Luke up before, but he was honored to be on a date with the small boy.

Michael put his hand on Luke's head and began to run his fingers through his curls, causing Luke to look up at him and smile.

Luke rested his cheek on Michael's shoulder and kept his eyes on the boy as his fingers continued to thread themselves through his hair.

The moment was truly serene. The noise from the tv seemed to disappear as the two boys kept their gazes on each other.

Michael started to lean closer and paused when his face was in front of Luke's, his eyes focused on Luke's lips.

The blond closed the gap between them and lightly pressed his lips to Michael's, placing his hand on Michael's cheek.

The kiss was soft and nothing was rushed. Not only did Michael not want to overwhelm Luke, but he just felt like it was appropriate.

They were so consumed in each other that they were surprised when they heard another person enter the room.

"Whoa, damn Luke." Michael turned around toward the front door and the small boy looked up to find Jack by the front door, taking off his jacket.

Luke looked down from embarrassment and brought the blanket up to his chin.

"Hey, Michael," Jack nodded his head up and started up the stairs before stopping, "Don't hurt my baby brother or I'll hurt you."

Then he went up the stairs with nothing else said. Luke put his forehead to the side of Michael's arm and whined. Michael laughed and put his finger under Luke's chin so he looked up at him.

"He doesn't have to worry about me hurting you because it's not gonna happen, okay?"

Luke nodded and bit his lip before leaning up and pecking Michael's lips again, making the both of them smile.

"Are we like...dating?" Luke asked nervously. He glanced up at Michael who looked like he was thinking.

"Is that what you want?" He asked and watched as Luke blushed and nodded.

Michael couldn't help the big smile on his face. "Then hello, boyfriend."

Luke giggled and leaned his head back slightly and puckered his lips. Michael took the signal and pressed his lips to Luke's again, peppering little kisses on his mouth right after.

Michael kissed Luke's cheek before bringing his face down to the blond's ear. "I think we should have ice cream now." He whispered in Luke's ear, causing laughter to erupt from the small boy.

He got up and held his hands out for Michael to take and led them into the kitchen.

Many cold kisses and ice cream to the face later, the boys were found with Luke laying on top of Michael, both fast asleep with empty ice cream bowls sitting on the floor.

— • — • — • —

remember when michael wore bracelets half way up both of his arms yeah me neither