Sweater Vest

For Cal_ash_mikey_luke

— • — • —

Michael sighed as he closed his locker shut, ready to go home for the day. He walked down the many corridors of his high school, looking at all of the posters silently.

Until he heard the sound of lockers slamming. Michael furrowed his eyes and turned down another hallway to where the ruckus was coming from.

He found two guys, who he later found out were both in his english class, pushing Luke Hemmings roughly against the lockers.

Luke was easily the smartest boy in their grade, and was set out to be valedictorian.

Michael heard Luke whimper when they shoved him again, which made the older boy start to run towards them.

"Hey! What's going on?" He asked.

"Just having a little fun with Lukey, you want in?" One of them asked smugly.

Michael scoffed, "No, I don't want in. How about you leave him alone? He didn't do anything to you."

The other boys laughed and looked at Luke. "You think we should stop? You think you've had enough?" They taunted him.

Luke didn't answer, but looked up at the ceiling to stop the tears from accumulating in his blue eyes.

"Fuck off! He didn't fucking do anything to you." Michael was fed up. He saw Luke everyday in the hallways, and each time he looked like an angel.

The blond minded his business everyday and Michael knew he didn't deserve to be treated like that.

"Whatever, Mike. You're probably just gay for him or something." They two boys left and Luke straightened himself out, pulling down his sweater vest that he was going to have to iron when he got home.

Luke pushed up his thick-framed glasses as Michael walked over to him.

"T-Thank you so much, they came out of no where." Luke stuttered, feeling nervous in the presence of such a pretty human.

Michael smiled, "No problem, do you need a ride home?" He asked softly.

Luke nodded, "I didn't drive today, my car is in the shop."

The taller boy nodded and grabbed Luke's small hand in his larger one, bringing him outside toward the parking lot.

Michael opened the door for him and quickly shut it once Luke was settled inside.

When they arrived outside Luke's house, Michael sighed and unlocked the doors.

"I really don't know how to thank you for what you did. Who knows how far they would have went if you didn't step in." Luke bit his bottom lip as he looked up at Michael.

"If you need help with anything, remember, I gave you my number. Give me a call whenever you need."

Luke gulped and put his hand on the door handle. "Do you want to come inside? It's Friday, you could stay over if you want."

Michael smiled and got out of the car, opening Luke's door for him as well.

That night, the two cuddled each other until they fell asleep. And if Luke shared his first kiss with Michael, then no one had to know.

— • — • — • —

i got the iphone 8 and i'm in love

also i want to marry chris pratt