Celebration

tw: smut

— • — • —

On the morning of Michael's 24th birthday, Luke woke up his soulmate the way he knew Michael loved to be woken up.

A blowjob.

He watched Michael's sleeping figure carefully as he pulled the front of his sweatpants down and gently squeezed his fist around his dick.

Luke gently ran his fingertips up and down, feeling Michael harden under his touch. Once he knew he could start, Luke pressed his lips to the head, glancing at Michael.

His sleeping beauty had his arm over his head and his mouth slightly open, his pretty green eyes still closed.

Luke put the tip of Michael's cock in his mouth and slowly sucked. He made his way down until all of his lover was in his mouth. He continuously bobbed his head and ran his tongue up the cock so he could wake up his love.

He looked up with his big blue eyes when he heard a grunt fill the previously silent bedroom. The man was still asleep, but his arm moved to lay across his torso.

Luke continued to do what he did best, and he was wondering how long it was going to take before Michael woke up. He was even prepared to make his boyfriend come before he opened his eyes.

Luke turned his head and got another angle on his boyfriend's dick, trying to get Michael awake. He flinched suddenly when he felt two hands grip his hair and push his head down towards Michael's hips.

The curly haired man smiled to himself when he heard Michael let out a groan and gripped his hair harder. Luke gave him a doe-eyed look and Michael sighed at the sight.

"Hi, pretty." Michael said in a raspy voice.

Luke released the cock from his mouth, "Hi, birthday boy." He kissed the side of Michael's member before bobbing his head down to his pelvis again.

Michael could feel the back of Luke's throat and it was driving him insane. The warmth of Luke's mouth was sending him over the edge and he knew he was close.

"You're such a good boy, baby. Always treating me so well." Michael muttered, taking Luke's hand that was creeping its way up his torso.

Luke whined at the praises, letting out a few moans that Michael felt around his dick, making him groan in response.

"Can I fuck your face, babe?" He asked casually, and who was Luke to say no?

Luke pulled away slightly and let Michael thrust himself in and out of his mouth, choking slightly when he hit the back of his throat. Luke's spit was dripping down the sides of Michael's cock and the older boy thought it was the hottest thing when his boyfriend grabbed his hips and looked at him with his teary blue eyes.

Michael groaned and pushed Luke's head further down on his dick. He was so close and he wanted to see Luke handle his load. He felt the familiar feeling in his stomach and knew he was there.

Luke whined as he felt Michael release in his mouth, his throat filling with his cum. His boyfriend continued to slowly thrust in his mouth until he rode out his high.

When Michael was finished, Luke pulled away and left a kiss on the head and pulled his sweatpants back up before making his way to where Michael was laying. He wrapped his arms around his shoulders and gave him a big hug.

"Happy birthday, Mikey bear." Luke said softly. He sat back and Michael leaned in to give him a sweet kiss.

"Thank you, lovey." Luke kissed him again before laying back down and cuddling with his birthday boy.

"It's not even ten yet I already got one of the best gifts ever." Michael joked.

Luke pinched his arm which made Michael giggle. "I like to take care of my boyfriends on their birthdays."

Michael smirked, "Boyfriends, hm?"

Luke bit his lip and nodded, climbing on top of Michael and sitting on his hips. They held hands as they talked, kissing every few words.

"Do I need to fight some people to get you all to myself?"

Luke shook his head, "You already have me."

"I better." Michael smiled, he was just so happy with his life.

Michael kissed Luke's lips before continuing, "I'm excited for my party later."

Luke smiled, "You mean the surprise party you found out about by looking through my phone when I wasn't in the room?"

"That's the one." Michael laughed, bringing Luke down so he could hug him against his chest.

Luke laid his head on Michael and closed his eyes because he was so comfortable. It was only a couple minutes before Michael started whining again.

"Don't go to sleep, I'll be bored." Luke didn't even have to look at Michael to know he was frowning.

"Let's go eat, then. I'll make your favorite pancakes." Luke proposed and got up, taking Michael's hand in his and leading him down the stairs.

Luke loved treating his boyfriend like the prince he was on his special day.

— • — • — • —

not that good but it was a last minute decision to write a birthday one shot

thoughts?

michael's first birthday present?