Curls

for youreahugedontstop

— • — • —

Michael woke up, stretching his arms and legs, looking next to him to see Luke still asleep. He smiled as he saw the content look on the smaller boy's face.

Michael leaned on his elbow as he laid next to Luke, the sunlight fighting to stream into the ill lit room. He kept his gaze on the sleeping boy, gently threading his fingers through his soft curls.

As the morning continued, the sun's rays made their way into their bedroom, gleaming onto Luke's milky white skin.

The older boy smiled contently at the silent moment, running the tips of his fingers up and down Luke's bare skin, only to come back to his long hair.

Michael's hand slightly tugging on Luke's hair was what brought the small boy from his sleep, causing him to whine and roll away from Michael. He attempted to fall asleep again but the faux blond forced him to turn around again.

Luke whined again and tried to keep his eyes closed due to the sudden light. "Mike..go back to sleep."

The blond put his palm on Michael's chest, trying to push him away so he could sleep.

Michael was the one to whine, bringing Luke closer to him. "I've been waiting for you to wake up for so long, I'm lonely, Baby."

Luke laid his head next to Michael, allowing the older boy to play with his hair again.

"I love your curls, Baby..so so pretty."

The blond snuggled his face into his chest, his hair having a brown tint to it. "I need to get it cut soon."

"Nooo..You look so majestic, so pretty."

Luke laughed, bringing the white comforter up to his face to find extra warmth.

Michael put his arms around Luke's small waist, squeezing tightly and pulling him close. Luke rested his head against Michael's warm skin, peppering kisses onto his chest.

"You're so cozy, Michael, but I'm getting hungry."

Michael groaned, stuffing his face into the crook of Luke neck. "I don't want to get out of bed, ever again."

Luke smiled against Michael's shoulder as he felt the older boy's hands attach to his hair again.

"If you keep touching my hair I'm going to have to wash it because it's going to get greasy." Luke said quietly and began to suck a love bite to Michael's shoulder.

"Then we get to shower together so I'm not complaining." Michael smirked.

"Let's get food!" Luke suddenly yelled.

Michael groaned and stood up from the bed, glad he was wearing boxers. He helped Luke wrap his legs around his waist and carried the boy downstairs into the kitchen.

"I love you, Mikey." Luke said sweetly as he set him down on the stool in front of the island.

Micheal smiled and pressed a firm kiss to Luke's pink lips. "I love you, Baby."

— • — • — • —

i had to write a long ass paper for english and my brain was so exhausted lol i needed a break but i'm back