Innocently Sexy

Luke and Michael swung their hands back and forth as they walked through the unusually empty mall. They wanted to have a day to themselves without Calum and Ashton butting in.

The blonde smiled as Michael looked into Journey's as they walked by. "You wanna go in?" Luke asked as he pointed at the store with the hand that was holding Michael's.

"Yeah, I want to get new Converse..all black maybe." Michael answered, already pulling Luke with him towards the store.

"What other color do you wear?" He joked.

Michael pinched Luke's waist and kissed his head. "Don't be fresh." He whispered as he placed another kiss to Luke's temple.

After Michael bought his shoes, they passed the very pink store that almost everyone knew the name of.

Luke gasped as he saw the store, tugging on Michael's hand. "Can we go in, Mikey? Just for a few minutes."

Michael looked in the direction Luke was pointing towards and smiled. Luke had always been shy about shopping for panties and pretty clothes like that, so to hear Luke ask that in public made him so happy. And of course he wasn't going to refuse his little sweet pea.

"Of course, Luke..go ahead and get something pretty. I'll wait outside so you can surprise me when we get home." Michael winked at the end as he patted Luke's bum towards the entrance.

Luke skipped inside and immediately went towards the panties and lingerie section. He got his clothing quickly so Michael didn't peak.

— • — • —

When the couple got home, Luke immediately sprinted up the stairs to try on his lingerie to show Michael.

Michael chuckled and sat on the couch in the living room, sitting back and relaxing. He waited for a few minutes until Luke finally came down the stairs. He got excited when he heard Luke's light footsteps come from the top of the staircase.

Michael was preparing himself for the beautiful sight he was about to witness before the footsteps stopped and Luke's voice sounded from the stairs.

"Mikey..You're not gonna make fun of me, right?" Luke sounded uneasy and it made Michael feel awful.

"What? Of course not, Baby! C'mon out!"

Luke descended down the stairs and slowly walked in front of the couch. He was clad in soft, baby blue lace panties. They were sheer in the back and Michael appreciated it very much. His longs legs were covered in matching baby blue socks that ended in the middle of his thighs and clipped onto his panties.

Michaels breath caught in his throat as he took in the sight of his beautiful boyfriend. Luke was easily the most gorgeous human being he has ever laid eyes on and his outfit complimented his pale skin so well.

The baby blue brought out the dark specks in his eyes. Michael sighed as Luke turned around, showing him his perky bum through the sheer material.

"Baby..you're so fucking perfect." Michael groaned, combing his hair back with his fingers.

The older man motioned for Luke to come towards him. Luke complied and grabbed Michael's hands as he placed himself on his boyfriend's lap.

Michael smiled at him and pressed his lips to Luke's. "You're so perfect, Honey." He whispered into the kiss, peppering kisses all over Luke's cheeks.

Luke breathed shakily as Michael continued his kisses down Luke's neck. "Can we take this upstairs?" The blonde asked as Michael started to feel up Luke's body.

The smaller boy yelped as Michael grabbed Luke's legs securely and stood up from the couch. He kept his grip on Luke's thighs as he made his way up the stairs to their shared bedroom.

"I've been waiting for you to ask that." 

— • — • — • —

thoughts on this one?

any requests for one shots?

question: is anyone interested in dom!luke bc i know i've written all of my one shots where luke is basically the sub and i was wondering if anyone wanted michael to be the sub