chapter 1

This book is copyrighted, if you decide to copy what is in this book you will be in trouble and have to get rid of it. The characters and places in this book are nonfiction and aren't real, hopefully you follow these rules I give you:
.don't copy anything in this book
.don't start drama or hate
.don't criticize me or mah bad writing skills
.DON'T make any racial slurs or anything like that if you do you will be sorry

Enjoy this book of Taken and abused, and have a good life.

**************************

Nina's pov
I'm Nina gold, apart of the gold pack. I'm the omega in the pack even though im the alpha's daughter they marked me as the omega in the pack, they say I'm ugly and I'm a curse, a mistake, that I wasn't ment to be born. Even my own mother says I'm a burden, I wish all of this would stop. I hate the abuse and the hate, I wish I was never born. My father locked me in my room which was a small space in the big house, mostly like a storage space. I sat there staring at the wall, thinking about why I had to be the one to take this abuse. I played with my long brown hair that went all the way to my waist, I stopped playing with my hair and stood up. I went to look at the small window in my room I'm lucky i even have that in here, I looked outside people where walking around happy. I heard the door open and quickly bowed my head. One of father's warriors came up to me and grabbed my hair. "Come on you stupid slut, alpha wants to see you." He dragged me by my hair all the way to my fathers office.

****
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter - love jackie ;)