chapter 36

Nina's pov
I sat on the couch and watched a little bit of tv, apparently on the news a 15 year old girl was kidnapped and hasn't been seen since. I turned off the tv and went Upstairs, dimitri was in his office doing alpha work, I went into our room and got out a book. Dimitri came in and moved my stack if books away and laid on the bed next to me, I smiled as he cuddled me. "You know we can't keep avoiding that the war is going to come soon, we Need to prepare a safe room for kids and women." He said looking at me seriously, I'm looked down and then looked back up to his light green eyes. "What so you don't think women can fight, the pregnant women can go in the safe room, but the women who aren't pregnant can fight so don't be sexist dinitri." I scolded him narrowing my eyes and turning my back to him, he sighed and threw his arm around my waist and fell asleep. That man is always sleeping, its like who can sleep that much, (My dad)  I rolled my eyes and slept with him. I was woken up by a crash from downstairs, dimitri and I quickly bolted straight up. "Stay here I will go check it out, do not move from this spot." He whispered and left the room, have you ever got one of those feelings where you feel that someone is watching you, because that's what i feel out the window. I heard a giggle from next to me and I quickly moved my attention to the dark corner of the room, a woman with purple eyes came into view, as she got closer she wouldn't stop giggling. "I guess dimitri couldn't get rid of the baby by tonight so I guess I have to do it now, good luck.." was all she said before I was put into deep sleep.

*******************
Yes I know I'm sorry, it was super short and my chapter was like super predictable. Anyways I may be making another chapter soon today, sooo buh-bye
-jackie ~♡~