chapter 42

Nina POV

"So tell me more about yourself stranger?" I said eating my popcorn and savoring every taste of it. I really like this guy but he seems kinda sketchy.

"Well my name is Adrian, and I really din have time for talk can I just go and take jax with me to see alpha Darren?" He said clearly annoyed, i narrowed my eyes and growled silently. "AHEM, well um we should get going right Adrian, yup let's go before Nina snaps your neck!" She said quickly grabbing Adrian's arm and pulling him out the door. "Fine cya later I guess.." I said dissapointed that our girls night had to end so soon, after an hour after watching the hunchback of Notre dame and crying Dimitri came into the room with a tired look on his face. "What's wrong with you mister grumpy pants?" I said crossing my arms and stand up to his level of height. "Nothings wrong I'm just tired I'm going to go to bed, night. He says and kisses the top of my for head and goes up to our bedroom. "Fine then I guess I will have to work on the baby's room tomorrow by myself.." I mumbled to myself and turn off the TV, I play on the phone waiting for hours until jax cones back home. I got tired and quit waiting up for her, I went into the bedroom and found Dimitri sleeping peacefully on the bed. I smiled to myself and crawled in next to him, after awhile I finally fell asleep.

***************************
Jax's pov

I crossed my arms as Adrian led me in the forest and twords the blue moon pack, Adrian looked back at me and gave me a weird look. "Why are you looking at me that way, keep your eyes ahead your going to run into a tree." I said clearly annoyed, he rolled his eyes and kept on walking. After awhile we finally made it to the pack house, we where greeted by Darren who had a serious look on his face. "So what do you need Daren, because I have to get back to my luna and prefect her before someone else decides to Kidnap her." I said leaning against the pack house, we both knew that whatever he had to say would bother us forever. (Play the music). "I don't want you seeing Luke anymore, your too dangerous and you know it." He said with a stern voice, I clenched my fists and closed my eyes. "So what if I killed our aunt, she was going to kill you I protected you, you cant just take me from my mate! I growled, tears rolled down my Cheek as I sunk to the ground. "He is the only thing that I have that makes me feel alive, you can't don't this to me Darren, its not fair.." I said whipping the tears from my eyes, I looked up at him with pleading eyes, he is my big brother he can't do this to me. "I dont care you had this coming to you from the beginning, ever since you killed her you haven't been the same, you have been violent and distant." He said crossing his arms, showing no emotions he left me outside.

*******************
Its short I know but hey at least I updated, don't forget to vote and comment!
-Jackie 😘