chapter 18

Dimitri's pov

Once Nina ran into the woods and the other wolf following her, the wolf I was fighting with stopped fighting me. I growled now what is she up to, I need to get this over with and get Nina. The female wolf shifted into a girl who was naked. I looked away not to be rude, what don't judge me it was an Instinct. She then snapped her fingers and I looked back over to see what she did, she was now fully in clothes. "Don't worry dimitri, I know that you where looking for me." She said in a annoyed tone. I now remembered her, she was Erza. I eyed her and growled, I had so many questions, how come she was a wolf, how did she find us, why is she working with that other wolf who is currently chasing  after my mate, why am I still asking these questions?!
I turned around and trotted  forward into the forest looking for her scent until I was stopped by a wall, I could see through the wall but i couldn't get through, I growled and turned back to Erza. "Awe is the poor puppy mad?" She mocked, I always hated Erza but she was my childhood friend and I know she isn't a werewolf. What does she want?
*****

Nina's pov
I woke up feeling more pain than ever, I looked around to see if anyone was in the room with me. I saw a figure move closer to the light and it was my brother with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. "So little sis you though you could kill father and then just forget about me, you should've known that I would come back." He said with a sickly smile, I didn't say anything knowing he would get mad. "Come on Nina why don't you just talk I won't hurt you.." He said mockingly as he bent down and faced me. A tear escaped my eye and he smirked satisfied that he scared me, I felt a stinging pain in my side as he poked a needle into abdomen. My vision became blurry and I started seeing black dots, I felt my body go numb abodmennd someone picking me up I soon fell asleep.

*******
Nina's pov
I heard voices next to me but I couldn't move and my eyes wouldn't open, I listened to what they where saying. "GRR I SAID WE NEED TO KEEP HER ALIVE SHE NEEDS TO PAY FOR WHAT SHE DID TO MY FATHER!" I heard a loud booming voice yell. "Alpha please calm down, we are trying our best John did alot of damage to her please we will fix her." A calm voice said, I flinched when I heard the door slam. I heard someone sigh and come closer to the bed, they touched my forehead and I felt something poking in my arm. "I know you are awake Nina, might as well get up." The calm voice said. I Was finally able to open my eyes so I did, I saw a white room and And a bright light over my head. I turned my head to look over to the doctor, she had orange curly hair and beautiful hazel eyes. "Hi Nina I'm Scarlett, I know that you don't like it here and neither do i, but I have orders from our alpha and that is to heal you". She said calmly, she acted like she didn't even care. I started at her as she worked on my blood pressure and temperature, a tear rolled down my face, I sucked in a breath and sighed looking at Scarlett, she looked up at me with pity in her eyes and then started to write down notes again. I sighed and laid down on the hard hospital, I wish I never left my mate and I'm all alone, gold won't talk to me because of the wolfsbane. I felt so exhausted from the pain a worry I soon blacked out.

******

OH MY FREAKING GOSH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME I'M AUPWR SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPLOADED UGHHHH WHY DO I HAVE ALL THE DRAMA UGH