chapter 35

Nina's pov
It's been a month and luke left to see his alpha again and do last minute training, it was very strange without Alyssa nagging and saying insults to my face. Speaking of Alyssa she walked right pasted me and dinitri, he eyes where dull and her hair was losing its blonde color. I jogged up to her and tapped her shoulder, she faced me with tears on her eyes. "Don't come near me, or he will see you, and he will make me hurt you.." She said in a creepy but zoned out voice, my eyes widened and I backed away and she turned back to her house.

*****
Alyssa pov before she came back to the pack

Each day the boy would look out the window to see me, he would always wave and smile at me. He was my only sanity, kallen only comes out rarely to feed me, it's been 4 weeks since i've been here.  I've been shifted into my wolf for these past few weeks, chained up like a dog. I was Awoken by my nap from someone petting me gently, I opened my eyes a little bit and saw the little boy there. "I'm sorry to wake you, but you just looked so pretty and I couldn't help myselffrom touching you.." He said in a cute little voice, I sat up and looked at the screen door. I got up and nudged him closer to the screen door away from me and crawled back into my corner, he turned around and pouted when he was told to get inside away from me. After awhile of staring at the clouds and the cars passing by on the highway, kallen came out with some leftovers. "Here is your food, oh and Alyssa stay away from my little brother, if I see you near him again you will be punished." He said turning away from me and going back into the house, kallen had some visitors over and they didn't pay any attention to me at all. The only thing going through my mind the entire day was why did this happen to me...

*********
Yes I'm sorry it's short I know, but alot of things are going on and stuff so it was pretty hard for me to type in this chapter -jackie ~♡~