chapter 10

Nina's pov

I woke up in a room, the room had a wooden floor, white walls, a gray and white bed, a giant tv in the room, and huge windows. I was to busy looking around the room to notice someone next to me, it was dimitri. I stopped and stared at him for a minute and jumped out of the bed realizing I'm in new clothes. WHAT THE HELL DID HE CHANGE ME!?! I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks and my face getting hot. I looked around the room again and found a door, i quickly went in it and shut the door behind me apparently it was a big bath room.
I heard someone in the bedroom moving around and then a knock at the bathroom door. "Nina let me in, I'm not going to hurt you." He said through the door, I closed my eyes and sighed, I turned to face the door and opened it. Dimitri had a worried look on his face, he looked at me up and down making me feel self conscious of the bruises on my face and neck. I was going to cover myself up until he grabbed my hands and pulled me into a hug, I tensed up but then relaxed liking the warm embrace. Dimitri picked me up and laid me down on the bed and cuddled next to me, not being able to move I gave in and smiled as I went to sleep in his arms.

Dream
I sat in the sun next to a pond, I put my hand in the warm water and felt someone behind me. The stranger was a beautiful female, and her long dark hair made her stand out. I then noticed that she had a moon marking on her forehead. "Who are you?" I asked. She looked at me and gave me a motherly smile, something I haven't seen in a long time. "I'm the moon goddess of wolves Artemis." My eyes widened in shock and I quickly bowed my head. "It's okay child please don't bow to me, now we don't have much time, I need to tell you that there will be a big war on the Thorn pack, you need to warn your mate and the entire pack, you have three months." I felt myself falling as the dream ended.