chapter 3

I woke up before everyone else and went to my small mirror with a makeup set, mother got me this so no one would know I was getting abused.

I put on some consealer and blush hiding all of the bruises on my face. I wore and short sleeve shirt and dark blue pants, I put on a jacket and went to the kitchen.

I made breakfast for my family, I made eggs bacon, and toast. I put the plates full of food on the table along with two beers, I got my backpack and left that dreadful house. I walked my way to school and tried to ignore all of the people wispering about me, I looked behind me and a bunch of girls where looking at me and talking to each other I could hear some of the words that where said.

"Ew look at her, she is soo ugly!" A dark haired girl said.

"I know right, she looks like a slut with all that makeup." Red head said.

I ignored them and walked on to my locker, 4 lockers down was Caleb, Mason, Luke, and Dimitri. Dimitri was the alpha of the Thorn pack and mason was his best friend the beta, Caleb was the second in command warrior, the one who threw me at my fathers feet last night to get a beating.

Luke locked eyes with me and came over to me. "Hey little sis how you feeling?" I looked at him and sighed. "Horrible everyone is talking about me, and I'm running out of makeup to hide my brusies." I said softly. He looked at me sadly and hugged me.

"I wish you never had to go threw this." He said quietly. Dimitri, Caleb and mason came to my locker, and came me disgusted looks except for dimitri.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here an ugly looking slut." Caleb said mockingly. Luke glared at him and Caleb stopped. I looked down and went back to putting stuff up in my locker.

Caleb was a man whore, he probably had sex with almost all the girls in this school, and mason was a sweet guy who never really talked much but was always with Caleb and agreeing with him on everything.

The bell rung and everyone hurried to class. I made way to class and sat down in the back of the class, as class went on I copied on the notes on the board and wrote them down on my notebook.

I had free time next period so I got out my book ready to go to my favorite spot on the school campus. I went down to reach for my book and heard growling my shirt went up and half of the bruises on my back showed, i looked up to see who was growling and saw that it was dimitri.

I looked at him confused his eyes stayed at my back, he looked like he could exploded in anger. I got my book and pulled down my shirt, I went back to the teacher who was talking about spring break In a week.

The bell finally rung, I got up and left the class going outside to my favorite place. I sat behind the school in the shade and read my book, I heard someone above me and I looked up. It was dimitri.

*****
Hai hope you enjoyed this episode of Alpha Dimitri! - Jackie ;)