chapter 21

^
^
Funny joke of the day
Luke's pov
After I left the bloody dimitri on the ground I went straight back to my sister. For the whole day I wouldn't leave her side, I didn't eat and I didn't sleep. I wanted her to see me by her side and know that mason was a failed mate, that he didn't care for her. A doctor came in and sniffed the air, his eyes then turned red and he looked to me growling. "How dare you hurt our alpha I smell his blood on you!" He growled, god damnit I forgot about that. At that exact moment dimitri came in, when he saw Nina his face dropped. He rushed over to her and held her face close to his, he looked back over to me and growled. He stood up and pushed me over, I stumbled backwards in the small room and finally got my balance, I growled and walked up yo him and punched him in the ribs. I grabbed him the collar of his shirt and threw him out of the room trying not make more damage is the small hospital room. He fell out of the small house, and other wolves surrounded us with curiosity. I could tell that he was getting mad with every punch i landed on him, he is so pathetic he can't even protect his mate or fight for his pack. He got back up and charged at me, I dodged and tripped him flipping him on his stomach and hold his arm behind him, with me sitting in top of him I pulled back on his arm. He winced in pain, I wouldn't stop until he gave up. Behind me I heard an ear splitting roar and I turned to see my sister.

Flashback
I kept running and running looking for any scent of my sister,after hours of searching I finally found her scent. I followed her scent to a pack my old pack, I walked inside the border and saw rogues and pack members roaming around, they didn't seem to notice me except for one she looked beautiful wirh her brown hair and hazel eyes. I shook my head and here's on to following my sister's scent, her scent led down to the cells that we kept.  I quickly ran up to one of the cells and saw my sister chained up to the wall on with her pants and bra on, I kicked the iron bars down and rushed in and unchained her. She fell to the ground, and I picked her up. "Well well well look who we have here, my horrible sister AND brother." Said someone behind me, I turned around and saw Jason. "I'm glad that we are all here, but I need to get rid of you both." He said sickly.

DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Okay I admit I'm awesome ;)
NAHH I'm just kidding I'm horrible and we both know it anyways sorry it took me so long my mom and I where booking a flight to LA west Hollywood this summer and school is being so annoying, I hope you have a nice day and sweet summer cya soon! -Jackie~