chapter 31

Jax's pov

I couldn't stand that bitch, she was looking at MY mate and made fun of ME. I waited until Nina left the restaurant and the waitress went into the bathroom, I left quickly and followed her into the bathroom. She looked at me and smiled sweetly, god how I hate her smile. "Hey sweetie do you need help with something?" She said with curiosity, the last thing she saw before I stabbed her was my red eyes. When she sunk to the floor and quickly pulled the knife our of her and went to get up until the door opened, there stood Nina in shock.
*******
Dimitri pov
I groaned when I woke up, I opened my eyes slowly and saw someone peering over me with purple eyes. She was a brown haired girl and she was small, I went to get up until she pushed me down with so much force. "Down puppy, you want a treat don't you.." She said hovering over me her hands still on my chest, I growled and tried getting back up until she sat on top of me. "Bad doggy what did I say, no growling now do me a favor will you puppy?" She said looking down at me with no emotion. "Good puppy now I know how much you hate that baby vampire Nina has in her, so I was wondering you you could kill it for me, it will be a big problem and no one wants that now do they?" She said looking back up and started at the window. I growled I would never do that to Nina, I may not like the child but I would never hurt it. "Oh.. well that's to sad that you don't want to kill that child, I guess we have to use Alyssa after all.." She mumbled to herself getting off of me, I tried to get off but I couldn't move. "Don't try to move puppy I put a paralyzing spell on you for the next hour, have a good night puppy hopefully we can see each other again.." She whispered before walking out the front door and disappearing.
********
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN, I'm super tired and today was my birthday btw I got some pictures of LA for u YAYYYY

 ********DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN, I'm super tired and today was my birthday btw I got some pictures of LA for u YAYYYY

These are pictures of the fox studios in LA where that do movie sets, they have their own movie theater there and I watched captian underpants Cya guys-jackie ;3

Cya guys
-jackie ;3

Ps: for some reason the pictures are being weird sorry..