chapter 28

Nina's pov
I heard an annoying beeping sound next to me, I open my eyes and saw dimitri's head on the hospital bed. He was breathing slowly so i guessed that he was asleep, his hair was ruffled and he looked so cute asleep. I accidentally moved a little bit to where he woke up, when he saw me he bolted straight up and hugged me tightly to where I couldn't breathe. When he finally let me go I got a better look of his face, it looked like he hasn't slept in awhile and his cheeks where red. "Now that I can finally breathe, what happened and why am I in a hospital bed?" I asked looking up at him, he sighed and just hugged me again. "I'm just glad your okay, you passed out because you stressed yourself to hard and hit the floor hard that you started to bleed." He said looking down, oh wow that I did not know but it was worth it. "Eh I feel fine now, so did you get my cake..." I said while smiling, he looked at me and then just sighed and got the cake from a chair. I reached for it but he pulled back and smirked. "Nuh uh only if you kiss me, then maybe I will give you the cake." I narrowed my eyes and rolled my eyes and sighed, I motioned him to come closer. "Close your eyes.." I said in a sexy voice, biting my lip. As he came closer I grabbed the sheet and threw it on his head and grabbed the cake from his hands, I giggled and open the cake case and grabbed a fork from my food tray. Dimitri growled and took the sheet off of him, I could tell that he was very salty and upset. While I was eating my cake s person came in and can you guess who that person is, well it was Alyssa. "Hey alpha... and luna...." She said my name in disgust, I growled when she got closer to dimitri. "Oh dimitri, did she hurt you here let me help you up!" She in the most annoying voice, she held her hand out for dimitri and he reached for it. "OH HELL NO DIMITRI ALYSSA OUT NOW!" I yelled gold taking Over, dimitri looked at me confused and left with Alyssa trying to get her hand in his. I growled and threw a chair at her nearly missing her head, I put the lid on my cake and got up to lock the door. I shut the blinds and the room was a bit dark I grabbed the remote turing the tv on and watching kid cartoons.

*******
Dimitri pov
I tried to open the door, but she locked it which made me mad. "God damnit Nina just open the door and quit being petty!"I yelled through the door, I heard shuffling and then a loud band on the door. I jumped from the door since I was leaning on it, Nina opened the door and still saw Alyssa there and then closed it again. "I don't know what he problem is, I just wanna be your friend." She said while shaking her head and crossing her arms, I got up off the floor and went back to the door, I heard the she was listening to cartoons. "I mean like she acts like a petty bitch and she needs to get over it, oh dimitri I need to tell you something else about her.." She continued on talking a out Nina but I wasn't listening. A minute later jax and luke came to her door, jax knocked on the door and was easily aloud in. Luke tried it next and he was in also, I rolled my eyes and walked away from the door. I walked all the way back to the pack house with Alyssa following me all the way, when i was inside I shut the door in her face.

********
Hai dere I'm in California now and it's awesome I met a dog that is part wolf and I went to this big ass target an got some swim wear since I'm going to the beach soon and tomorrow I'm going to the pool, but don't worry I will still post I promise!
- Jackie ;)
Ps: I will show u pictures that I take heheh..