Chapter 6

Nina's pov
I could feel my face burning up and all the blood rushing to my cheeks, Dimitri Blackwell kissed my forehead.

I felt happy on the way home, soon I came up to my house I walked up the stairs and into the house. Luke was on the couch watching tv and I heard moans in my fathers room, must be cheating on mother again.

I went up to luke and hugged him. "Hey sis, why are you so happy?" He asked. I blushed and looked down, his face lit up and he laughed and hugged me.

"Thank god you finally found your mate and he accepts you, who is he?" I was about to say who my mate was until we where interrupted.

"Oh so you found your mate did you know, we'll I have to get rid of him because your mine!" My father yelled, his whore was looking at us with hatred.

My brother growled and finally faced him off, if he did anything stupid he would be banned from the pack and become a rouge.

"Listen here old man, you will never talk to my sister that way again I'm tired of you treating her like punching bag, you don't deserve a family nor the alpha of this pack!" Luke yelled, I looked at him with worry, if he was banned then no one would care for me like he did.

Father came up to him and punched luke in the stomach, I screamed as luke fell over. Father shifted and circled luke.

Luke got back up and shifted too, they both circled each other until luke attacked father by the neck.

Hehehe cliff hanger!
Srry for this cliff hanger but I think it's fun plz don't kill me XD