chapter 33

Nina's pov
It's been awhile since the murder, but jax hasn't been visiting in awhile and luke was feeling a bit depressed. I decided to go outside and see how the pack training was going, everyone was either punching a punching bag or doing the obstacle course in their wolf forms. I walked around the track and saw a trainer laying on the floor tierd, I smirked and walked up to him. When he saw me he quickly got up and bowed to me. "Don't bow to me I don't like that, is it okay if I train with you?" I said smiling at him, he looked and me with worry. "A-are you sure luna, I mean like you pregn-!" I punched him square in the jaw, and he stumbled to balance on something. "What where you saying about being pregnant?" I said smirking, he got back up and faced me. I punched him again in the ribs and then on the side of his head. He fell backwards, I bent down and tapped on his shoulder. "Whoops I guess I knocked him out.." I said looking down, people where surrounding us and where on shock. "Someone get him to the pack doctor please." I said while walking away and into a bakery, I looked around and saw all tons of diffrent chocolate. I bought two chocolate cupcakes and one chocolate cake, I got it for free because I'm the Luna but I left a tip for them.

*****
After an hour of watching YouTube and tv I felt really tired so I decided to take a nap, when I walked into the bedroom I saw dimitri sleeping in a weird position on the bed. I groaned and moved his arm and leg to the other side of the bed, I swear I saw him smile a bit and while I was getting the sheets on the bed my hand was pulled and I was pulled onto the bed. "EKKKK!!" I screamed as dimitri pulled me into the bed, so you know how everyone has those fast fighting move reflexes well I accidentally punched him in the nose to where he fell off the bed. "Oh my god dimitri I'm soooo sorry!" I said leaning over the bed, Instead of dimitri being mad he was on the floor laughing, he pulled me down with him gently. We where in the most akward position  ( WARNING THIS HAS WAY TO MUCH ROMANCE THAT ANYONE IS COMFORTABLE WITH, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!)  Dimitri leaned up and kissed me passionately (I'm cringing as badly as you guys are don't worry) I helped dimitri up on the bed and we both cuddled each other and watched tv.

**********
Yes I know your cringing am i, and i also know that this is short but I was super bored and stuff sorry.

-jackie  ~♡~