chapter 47

Dimitri

Beep beep beep
I woke up in a hospital bed, soon the door opened revealing a sad Nina, she then looked up and ran towards me pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

" I thought you where gone forever!" She said crying in my shoulder, I held her close and then pulled her back wiping the tears from her eyes.

"How did I get here?" I asked looking around.

"I went on a walk at night and I saw you near the border, I mind linked some guards to take you to the hospital." She said looking down and then back up at me.

The only thing I remember is making that deal with jackson and getting knocked out.

"How long was I gone for?" I asked hoping that this wasn't the last day until the fight between the rouges and the hunters.

"Three days.." she said using her wrist to wipe away the upcoming tears, I sighed and looked down.

There was only two more days until the war between the rouges and the hunters..

☪~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☪

I'm sorry I honestly am, I haven't forgotten about this book it's just that i've gotten so busy and so involved with roleplaying. And yeah I know it's short but i'll make them longer as I go, I'm not going to make a schedule for updating cause...well..I'm to lazy for that shiz...