chapter 27

Jax above!
Nina's pov
The entire day jax and I hung out, she told me a lot about herself. Jax was born an orphan and was treated like a mutt, when she told me this I felt bad. "Hey Nina what do you want to do now, cuz I'm kinda bored." Jax said sitting on the couch upside down, I looked around the room for something  that we could do until dimitri  came home super early. "What are you doing here early." I said narrowing my eyes, he looked over at jax and growled jax looked scared for a moment and then bowed her head. I punched dimitri  in the arm, he winced and looked at me like i was crazy. "What don't judge me I'm a pregnant woman what do you expect, and don't mess with my bff jackass." I said while punching him in the arm again, I giggled he is so weak. Dimitri moved away from me and I followed him and punched him in the ribs, he ran over to the other side of the counter. "Why are you hitting me, is it something I did?!" He yelled while I  chased him around the counter. "Yeah you made me drop my cake get me and jax a new one." I said while smirking, I know I'm super petty but it was soooo worth it. Jax giggled on the other side of the room, and Dimitri sighed and went out the door. After 6 minutes laterof jax and I talking, our beta mason (aka the one from school) came in and saw us playing around, we stopped running around the house and looked at him akwardly. He looked around the house and scratched the back of his head. "Um Luna your brother is awake and h-" mason was stopped by jax zooming out the door and also making our door fly off.. again. I followed after her, god why the hell did i have to be pregnant im superrr slow. I finally made it to my brothers hospital room and saw jax waiting outside freaking out. "Come on jax just get in there I'm super tired now so I can't push you in there but just.... gooooo..." I said while panting,  Jesus this baby is heavy. She shook her head no and sunk to the ground, she had her head in her knees. "What if he doesn't like me.." She mumbled, I rolled my eyes and picked her up with all my strength to my suprise she was very light, even though this was bad for me I need to see this happen. I walked inside the room and my brother looked over at me and then at jax on my shoulder. "Luna please put me down I can't be in here, I don't deserve him please!" She kept begging and punding lightly on my back, I slid her off my shoulder and sat down in a chair she fell to the ground and hid her face. "Just.. get...on.. with.. it, and you luke if you dare do it I will kill you..". I said while holding onto my stomach and panting, luke looked at me and then back and jax who was on the floor still covering her face. He then got up out of no where and ripped all the cords off him and bent down and hugged her, inside my head I squealed and did happy dance, my happy moment was ruined until that doctor came in who said in should get an abortion. I growled at him and got up standing protectively in front oof my brother and my bff who where still holding each other. "If you dare ruin this moment I will kill you and I won't hesitate, this is a big moment to me so back off!" I yelled at him, the doctor nodded and left the room, after he left I collapsed on the floor. "I am never do that again I've never been so tired.." I said sleepily, my brother was freaking out and jax looked pale as hell. "What is there something on my face?" I said with curiosity, I felt dizzy and my head hurt alot. I touched the back of my head and I saw blood on my fingers, I fainted from the blood.
********
Dimitri pov
When I got back in my car after buy two cakes for jax and my mate I knew something was wrong, I quickly sped off twords the pack and everyone was crowding the pack hospital. I ran past people and saw my mate laying unconscious with a tiny pool of blood underneath her head, I slid over to her and held her she seemed fine but I still don't know what happened.

*************
Yay I finished the chapter idk why I made rhis chapter weird but i guess you will know why in the next chapter - jackie ~♡~