Chapter 5

Nina's pov
The last bell rung and I walked out of the class room. I started waking home, until I heard footsteps behind me.

I thought that they where nothing so I started to walk faster, so did the footsteps. I was starting to get worried so I looked behind me, nothing was there.

I don't understand maybe it was just my  imagination. I had a long way from home so I might as well let my wolf gold out.

I went into the forest and behind a tree, I took off my chlothes and put them in my backpack. I shifted into gold a black wolf with golden eyes, I started running with my bag in my jaws. I was really close to home when I heard a yelp behind me and someone falling.

I went twords the sound and it was a brown wolf, I could tell the wolf was a male. I growled and mind linked him, 'what do you want and why are you following me' he looked up at me and shyly smiled.

'Hi im red, and.. well your my mate..'. Oh so it was dimitri the whole time, great why is he following me. Wait a second he is nearly on my border! I pushed him father away from my pack border and went behind a tree.

I shifted and changed back into my clothes and went back around the tree, dimitri was already changed and in sweatpants without a shirt. "Look what do you want dimitri, I can't be late to home". I said as I looked down. He got up and walked twords me, "It's okay I just wanted to see you again".

He kissed my forehead and walked into the woods.

*****
Idk what this chapter was, I haven't updated in awhile and I wanted to get back on track. Anyways I'm going to try to do more chapters I promise! ♡~