chapter 20

Luke's pov
I  arived at the Thorn pack and looked around, everyone looked gloomy and sad. A few guards came up to me and stood in front of me protectively guarding the pack. "I'm not here to hurt anyone but I'm here to see my sister Nina, is she here?" The guards stiffened when I mentioned my sister's name. I growled getting mad and worried. "Where is my sister!" I growled getting angrier by the second. One of them stepped forward and bowed their head. "Luna is gone, she was taken and alpha mason is looking for her." She said softly, I felt my heart drop my sister was gone and she may be hurt and scared. I need to find her, I need to find my little sister before it is to late! I ran off into the woods not knowing where to go, god damnit where was she!

******
Nina's pov 
I woke up with a bright light in my eyes I squinted trying to see, I was finally able to see. I was outside why was I outside, I felt someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder, my hands and feet still tied up and a gag in my mouth. I was gently put on a tree stump and I saw luke turn around and untie me. I looked up at him with worried eyes, he looked like he murder someone, he had veins popping out and his eyes had a gold shade to it. "Don't worry little sis Jason isn't going to hurt you anymore I promise". He said hugging me lightly, I cried on his shoulder letting all the pain out, all the hate and sadness. He picked me up and carried back to the throne pack, when we made it to the border all the other wolves saw us and had joyful smiles on their faces. Luke took me to the pack doctor and left to find mason, I missed mason more than I realized, it felt like I was alone without him and I miss him. The doctor gave me sleeping gas and I fell asleep, I can't wait to see mason when i wake up.

****
Dimitri pov
I had blood on my hands and I sunk to the ground, I killed my best friend Erza I didn't want to but I had to. I heard footsteps running twords me and I got pushed against a tree, the tree cracked from the force. I looked at my attacker and it was nina's brother luke, he had anger in his eyes and he looked like he could kill. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TRY TO FIND HER YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF A MATE, SHE NEARLY DIED AND YOUR OVER HERE SULKING ABOUT HOW BAD YOU ARE OF A MATE!" He yelled in my face, his face bulging with vains. He then punched me in my face up to anger and dropped me to the ground and kicked me in the stomach. "Burn in hell, don't ever talk to my sister again." He said as he walked off.

******
AHHHHHHHAHAH THIS MADE ME CRY MAKING THIS I promise tomorrow I will make the chapter on how luke saved her I luv u guys and I hope you enjoyed this chapter :3 luv yall -jackie ♡ ~