Chapter 45

Dimitri's pov

Who knew going to pack meetings and trying to keep my mate happy could be so tiring.

Nina has gotten more aggressive and Mason hasn't helped at all with the pack since I have been gone.

I was currently driving going to the west side of Canada to see the alpha of the purity pack to discuss plans over the upcoming war that was only a month away.

And Nina was almost done with her pregnancy, she only had five more months to go.

When I get back home we will go to the doctors and check up on the child, it still made me mad that the child wasn't mine but it's not her fault.

************************************

After the long meeting with alpha Jackson I had to drive back home, when I came out into the highway a black SUV followed behind me.

I narrowed my eyes and went faster so did it, I started going slower and then sped off.

It followed trying to keep up with me, thank god this was an empty highway.

The SUV was having trouble keeping up so pushed harder on the gas pedal, the sun was going down fast the the SUV was a tiny dot behind me.

Thankfully i can get back home to Nina and forget all about this, as i was looking in my review mirror i saw the SUV again but this time with the scent of an alpha inside.

My eyes widened as the car flipped over and I turned my head to see another SUV in front of me, the car landed in a ditch and I was stuck inside.

**************
Nina's pov

I've called Dimitri 20 times already, he would never ignore a call from me what is going on.

Jax came over an hour ago to check up with me, she seemed worried as well.

It was currently midnight and Jax was trying to get me to fall asleep but I just couldn't, my wolf was restless and I couldn't sleep with horrible thoughts going through my mind.

"Who knows nina he may he in a pretty important meeting and cant call you." She said stroking my hair and I rested my head on her lap.

'nina I'm trying to talk to his wolf but he won't answer our connection is fading..' Gold said with a whimper.

I wiped away a tear as I whispered to myself.

......I want my mate back....

*************
Yes I'm back and im excited too!
I'm currently on fall break so that gives me time to write more.
I'm sorry j havent been on but i've just been having issues with projects that need to be done and then having to deal with my mom and her stupid rules.
- Jackie ❤

Alpha Dimitri जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें