chapter 37

Jax's pov

Luke left awhile ago without saying goodbye which really hurt my wolf and I, but I couldn't see him after what I did at the restaurant. I don't know why I did it, but I enjoyed it, it makes me want to do it again. (Yes I did this don't judge me) I smiled to myself as I felt the cool blade of the knife in my hands, I got up and out of my room. I went outside and shifted into my wolf following Luke's scent.

*********
Alyssa pov 

I was sitting in the backyard until kallen and this small girl came out of the house, the girl had long brown hair and purple eyes. "awe look kallen you got me a puppy, thank you kallen!" She said happily jumping around him, she stopped and came up to me and snapped her fingers. Automaticly I stood up and went twords her, what the hell is happening I can't control my body again. "Good puppy now do as I command like a good little puppy now will you, we don't want dimitri to get hurt now do we?" She said while clapping, out of no where an unconscious dimitri and nina appeared in front of her. I growled and she just giggled like a happy child, kallen sat behind her staring straight at nina. "Awe bad puppy, bad girl, I really don't want to hurt anyone so just listen to me and don't mess up my plans.." She said in a serious tone, I growled and sat back down. "Good now I want you to kill that baby inside if nina, if it where to be born then all chaos would start and we don't want that.." She said looking down at me, she then pointed at nina. "Kill her and that child, if you don't then bad things will happen.." She said and walked off to sit with kallen, I looked down at my claws and then back at nina. 'Don't do this Alyssa Nina is our Luna we can't hurt her even for dimitri, dimitri isn't our mate and he never will be, please snap out of it Im beggi-'  I blocked her out and walked twords nina, I heard a moan from from dimitri as he woke up I stopped in my tracks and looked up at him. His face was mixed with pure terror and anger, he tried charging at me but was quickly held back by kallen. He kept on fighting and was looking straight at nina with worry and sadness, he then looked over at me and growled when I got closer to her. "Do it alyssa, don't ignore me and kill her!" The witch yelled in a serious tone, I turned around and bit at the witch's neck sending her tumbling to the ground. I then turned to kallen who was already fighting with dimitri, dimitri threw kallen making his back hit the brick wall. I quickly gathered nina and out her on my back until I remembered  kallen's little brother, I slid nina off my back carefully and went inside the house to find the boy near the window cluching his knees tightly. He looked up at me with tear stained cheeks and got up to hug me, I bowed down so then he could ride on my back, he happily got on and I went out the door. Kallen was on the ground and dimitri was on top of him punching him, kallen was bleeding badly. I let dimitri finish punching kallen's face in I turned the child away from the fighting and faced the witch who was bleeding from the neck slowly, She looked up at me and smiled a sweet smile. "Make sure that jasper will be okay, I trust him with you..." Was all she said before she died from blood loss, I turned to see dimitri snap kallen's neck and then run over to nina. Dimitri got up and carried nina into the woods, I followed him all the way back. When we reached the pack entrance we where greeted by tons of guards and pack members with worried faces, one of them grabbed nina and went to the pack hospital while the rest of them looked over at me and the child. The child hopped off my back and hugged my soft fur, the women of the pack picked him up and carried him away. I went back to my house and shifted, I felt pain all over my body as I got up and went into my room to get into some comfy clothes. I laid on my bed and took the best nap ever.

************
Okay you guys might be confused on how Alyssa got to the pack on the last chapter, the Alyssa that was at the pack was a warning to nina and wasn't real sorry I didn't explain it before but now I did. I hope you enjoyed this pretty long chapter, cya guys!
-jackie ~♡~