chapter 32

Alyssa's pov
I growled when i woke up next to kallen, he was laying half naked next to me. I went to get out if the bed until he grabbed my waist and pulled me back in, I growled and pounded on his chest. "Stop fighting me little wolf and just stay, that stupid spell hasn't worn off yet and I can't get enough of you.." He mumbled and fell back asleep still gripping on tight to me, I kept on trying to break out of his hold but he was so strong and a heavy sleeper. "Kallen get up, and let me go I'm not your mate so leave me alone!" I yelled in his ear, his purple eyes looked up into mine and I lost control of my body, I laid down next to him and fell asleep even though I didn't want to.
What the hell is going on...

*******
Nina's pov
Jax dropped the knife and got up, I closed the door quickly behind me. "What the hell happened here jax, did you kill her!?" I yelled and and looked at the body, it was the waitress. "N-no I just came in here and saw her like this I tried to help her.." She said looking down, she dropped the knife on the floor. "Um maybe we should call the police and get out of here, give me your jacket it has blood on it." I said panicking, she handed me her jacket and I turned it inside out and wrapped it around her waist. I got out my phone and called 991, we left the bathroom and pulled luke outside the restaurant with us. "What the hell guys why are we leaving." Luke complained, I looked at him and rolled my eyes, as we got in the car police cars came around the corner. "Shit, shit, shit, shit FUCK!" I yelled as soon as a police officer pulled us over, he knocked on the window and I rolled it down. "Hello ma'am, witnesses say that you left the restaurant in a hurry and there is a murder there, we would like to ask you some questions." He said while getting out his notepad, I sighed and turned to him making a fake alibi in my head. "We just left that restaurant, and if it looked like i was in a hurry getting out of the parking lot I'm a pregnant woman what do you expect." I said as calmly as I could but my legs where shaking badly, thank god my windows where tented and he couldn't see luke and jax in the back seat. "Well I guess that makes sense, sorry to bother you ma'am have have a good day." He said while walking off back to his car, after he left jax and I sighed. We rode back to the pack house in silence, luke looked like he was thinking and jax looked off into space. We all got put of the cat and jax went to her house while luke and I walked into the house, I saw dimitri on the couch staring at the ceiling. "What are you doing?" I said looking at him from above, he looked up at me and barley shrugged his shoulders. "Well alot of things happened while you where gone and let's just say im paralyzed for the next 20 minutes." He said in an annoyed tone, luke went upstairs to his guest room leaving dimitri and I alone, after an akward silence dimitri finally spoke up. "So what did you guys do today." He said looking back up at the ceiling. "Um we went to a restaurant. And jax found a dead body in the bathroom and we drove back home." I said casually, dimitri looked back up at me with shock. "What, why are you looking at me like that." I said narrowing my eyes, He shook his head and closed his eyes.

*********
Hai guys yas it has kinda been awhile (not really) but yeah I hope you enjoyed dis chapter and expect another one coming soon -jackie
~♡~