chapter 29

A/n: listen to the music with headphones please

Alyssa's pov
I rolled my eyes and left the pack house, I hate Nina she is such a brat and before she came here dimitri was all over me. 'Let's go for a run Alyssa you haven't let me out in awhile.' My wolf malani whined at me. I rolled my eyes and (thot) walked my to the forest, after awhile I was far away from the pack and started taking off my earrings carefully. While I was getting my hair pins out I heard a quick footstep, I raised my eyebrows as a tall man came out from behind the bushes slowly. 'MATE MATE MATE!' My wolf kept chanting in my head, I looked at him up and down and he had light brown hair and light blue eyes by the looks of it he was a rouge. "What's your name?" I said getting closer to him, 'no no no Alyssa please no don't do this we finally found out mate please don-'. I blocked her from talking and paid more attention to the rouge. "I'm kallen, and you are?" He said calmly not giving all the care in the world. "I'm Alyssa,  and let's get one thing straight I don't love you I never will and you aren't my mate now why don't you get your ugly ass off my territory and never come back." I said in his face, he didn't show any emotion of hurt or anger but his eyes were turning into a deep shade of purple and his body was changing, after a couple of seconds he was a diffrent man. "I don't listen to wolves hun, and not your mate I got a witch to help me with that, now I need your help on getting rid of someone in your pack." He said while smirking, I looked at him and nodded. "Sure what do you need done I'm sure I can do it." I said calmly, he smirked and then got closer hold my face in his hands his eyes mesmerizing me. "I need you to kill Nina gold and her baby."

*****************
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN, yes I know I'm petty but blame Darkmagicwolfwritter okay she did this I hope you enjoyed this chapter and good night day whatever. -jackie ;3