chapter 44

Jax pov

I kept on walking through the endless forest thinking about what Darren said, he's right I am dangerous to be around.

As I walked slowly with my thoughts I didn't notice that I was in a small town, there where diners and small shops everywhere. 
I walked on the sidewalk and noticed a person looking at me weirdly from the other side of the road, Strange...
*****A LITTLE WHILE LATER*****

I was sitting in a diner reading posts on facebook and drinking hot chocolate when someone sat down on the other side of the booth, I looked up and turned off my phone raising my eyebrow.

"I hope you dont mind if I sit here.." The stranger said, he had strange Black hair with light gray eyes.
"Oh yeah I dont mind it is kinda full in here, so whats your name?" I asked, now that I think about it this is the guy that was looking me on the sidewalk.

"Uh my names Jake.. Yeah Jake.." He aaid nervously, I could tell he was instantly lying.

"So 'Jake' so you want to take a walk with me I kinda wanna explore the town." I said drinking the rest of my hot chocolate.

He nodded and we went outside the diner, we walked into an alleyway and I pushed him against the wall.

"What the hell are you trying to play here rouge?" I said growling and drigging my claws deeper into his shoulders, the moment he sat down I knew he was a rouge.

"Well your not on your pack territory so don't you think I can roam freely, plus what if I just wanted to hang out with an alpha's sister?" He said smirking down at me, I growled and grabbed his neck digging my claws deeper until I saw a little blood.

"I'm not the alpha's sister anymore, I dont have a brother and I never have.." I say squeezing tighter until he either died from blood loss or suffocatation. I quickly let go and ran shoving my hands in my pockets and putting my hood up.

I ran out of the alleyway and into the forest, I quickly shifted now worrying about my clothes and ran twords Darren pack.

***********************
After a long time of walking I finally made it