chapter 25

Two weeks pregnant Nina above
*******
Dimitri pov
I unlocked the door to the pack house and walked in to see Nina on the couch asleep. I smiled to myself and walked around the house pitting up my coat and keys, in the kitchen I saw something In the microwave it was leftover lasagna. I heated it up and ate quickly, I went to the couch and carried my beautiful sleeping mate upstairs to our room. I laid her on the bed and turned around to go take a shower until I heard a faint heartbeat, I turned around quickly and looked around the whole room.  I found nothing when I looked all around the house, I don't understand I smell vampires and i hear faint heartbeats around the house. I groan in anger and run up the stairs back to our room, I open the door and get under the covers with nina, cuddling her and falling asleep next to her.
Next morning
I got up early as always but didn't see Nina in the bed, I panicked and sprinted down the stairs to see her on the couch eating a full on chocolate cake. I sighed in relief and sat down next to her, she jumped a little bit not knowing I was awake. "When did you get up?" I questioned, she looked down at her chocolate cake and then back up at me to see me eyeing it. "None of your business, and just so you know this cake is mine back off." She said narrowing her eyes at me. I held my hands up and looked away from her chocolate cake, and turning back to the TV that was in showing the news. After an hour I had to go back to another pack meeting, after i got dressed and kissed my mate goodbye I left the house. While walking to my car the pack doctor ran up to me, he looked frantic and scared. "Alpha I need to talk to you please it's about your mate." I turned look at him and raised an eyebrow, he looked around and came closer to me. "Your mate is pregnant with someone else's child, alpha please don't get mad but she came to me yesterday and she wasn't planning to tell you, but don't get mad at her I don't think that she wanted this to happen but I asked her for an abortion but she just yelled at me and ran off." He whispered, I stood up and ran twords the pack house all I could see was red, and I was feeling unimaginable pain. I busted the door down and she screamed and dropped her cake on the floor,she looked up at me with anger in her eyes and her face was red. "WHAT THE FUCK DIMITRI I WAS EATING THAT YOU CAN'T JUST BUST THE GOD DAMN DOOR DOWN, SO WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!" She yelled at me, I growled and pinned her against the wall, she looked scared being pinned by me. My wolf was howling at me to leave her alone and her wolf didn't mean to do it but I blocked him out. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME NINA, I THAT THAT I TRUSTED YOU, AND YOU GO BEHIND MY BACK AND HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE." People where crowing at the door confused about what the yelling was about, Nina looked up at me with tears in her eyes ,and I regretted yelling at her. "I would never hurt you dimitri, at my old pack I was raped i didn't want to talk about it because I was embarrassed, I was afraid you would think that I'm a slut and I hate myself for not trying to stop him." She said quietly while sobbing, I slowly put my hands down and hugged her softly l trying to sooth her. "I'm sorry that i got mad, you aren't a slut I love you either way." I said softly while holding her in my arms, I didn't want to leave her today so I stayed home with her the entire day.
*******
Looks like the secrets out, oh well  now to think of more drama to put in this book -.-
Anyways I hope you enjoyed baiii
-jackie~
🎊🎉🎊