chapter 4

Dimitri above!
Dimitri pov:

I don't know why I hang out with Caleb but I do, there are many things I don't like about him, some of those things Is that he is a man whore, he bullies the omega in my school, and he always tries to start up a fight.

When Caleb called Nina a slut, I wanted to punch him and the look that luke was giving him also said the same. Nina looked like she wanted to cry but didn't, i don't know how she can go through all this bullying without crying at all.

The bell rung and I had to go to class, it looked like Nina was in the same class as me. I saw that she sat in the back and I followed her at sat down next to her, after awhile I saw her reach down for her book and her shirt went up.

I growled there were scars and brusies everywhere, who would do such a thing to a poor girl, no wonder she is shy and frail. The bell rung and she got up and left, I followed her outside I know that I had another class but they could wait, I had finally found my mate. I went up to her and she was reading a book peacefully, she looked up and me and stood up bowing her head.

"You can reject me, it's okay I understand.." She said softly. I looked at her, so she has been rejected before and is now used to it.

"I dimitri Blackwell, accept Nina-" wait a minute, oh shit I don't know her last name.

She looked at me and I could see she wanted to laugh but didn't. "My last name is gold.." She said.

"Well, I dimitri Blackwell, accept Nina gold." She looked down before she could say anything the bell rang, she then ran off to her second class.

I will find out what happened to her.

*******
Hai I'm sorry that this was a weird chapter - jackie ;)