chapter 46

Dimitri pov

I woke up in a dark room the smell of blood and wolfsbane made me want to puke.

Thats when I remembered everything, the car flipped over and alpha Jackson kidnapped me?!

What the hell was going on and why the hell is Jackson working with rouges of all wolves.

I need to get back to Nina but how,  there weren't  any windows and the only door was locked and probably guarded.

I looked up as the door swung open to see alpha Jackson, I growled at him as he got closer.

"Easy there Dimitri, we don't want you straining yourself anymore.." He said putting his hands up.

"Thats ALPHA Dimitri to you.." I spat at him with hatred.

How dare he betray us, we had an alliance and he goes ahead and joins the rouges out of nowhere.

"Look Dimitri I don't want to hurt you but i did this for a reason, Nina and her child can't live there're to dangerous.." He said sitting down in the chair pulling it up closer to me.

'Everybody wants to kill this damn child and I still don't know why.' Red said growling.

'Maybe its the fact that this is the second hybrid child, the last one grew up dangerous and almost killed everyone.'  I said rolling my eyes mentally how did he not even know That.

I growled at him in response, then turned my head the other way.

"Look I'll make you a deal, we won't kill Nina or the baby until the baby turns 18 then she will be killed but you can't tell anyone about this." He said getting up from the chair.

"I'll give you sometime to think when your ready to talk yell for the guard." Jackson said walking out the door and locking it.

I put my head down in and sighed.

I was ready to decide...

***********************************
Happy Halloween, I hope you enjoyed this chapter it may take longer for me to upload mostly because it is freezing cold here!
~Jackie