chapter 38

Luke's pov
It would be a long while until i reached my pack but it was worth it, I still feel bad about leaving nina and jax but I could vist them soon.

*******An hour later*******
I finally made it to my pack border and was greeted by the twins, they smiled at me and welcomed me in. "We'll that was a long trip just to say hello to your sister you have been gone for a month!" Said Leo narrowing his eyes, he then stopped me at Darren's door. "Good luck you ganna need it that guy has been so grumpy.." Said lance shuddering, I rolled my eyes and opened the door. Darren was sitting in his chair bot paying any attention to me when I walked in, I sat down on a chair and looked at what he was working on. "You where gone awfully a long time, did something happen?" He said not looking up at me but at his computer. "Uh yeah alot of things happened, sorry I couldn't be here sooner I met my mate and my sister was in trouble so I had to sa-" I was cut off by Darren standing up quickly and looked down at me. "What do you mean you found your mate, where is she?" He questioned looking around the room excepting for someone to come in the door. "Well I had another mate but the moon goddess gave me another one, the first one rejected me and the second one i left her to see you." I said slowly, he went around his desk and behind me, out of no where he smacked the back of my head hard. "I've never had a mate before but one thing I do know is that you don't leave them for your pack dumbass." He said scowling at me, he sat back down and someone was knocking softly at rhe door. The person came in and it was a girl who had dirty blonde hair and a scar on the side of her face. "Alpha you have a visitor from the neighboring pack, she was found nearly on the pack border asking for the beta." She said softly bowing her head down and waited for Darren's response. "Send her in.." He sighed and sat back in his chair, he looked up at the ceiling as the door opened. "What do you want, unless it's from dimitri I don't want to hear about sharing pack borders.." He groaned and sat up in his chair, I looked over at the door and found jax. "No I'm actually here to see my mate, he never said goodbye to me when he left so I just wanted to visit him." She said casually walking twords me and putting her arms on my shoulders. "Oh so this is your mate, the famous assassin jax.." He said jax's name with disgust, I looked at the both of them staring each other down. "Well um it was nice for you to visit me, but you should go I promise i wIll come visit later..." I said pushing jax away from darren, she sighed and hugged me and left the pack house. "So do you want to explain why you where being so weird and rude to her?" I questioned, he looked down at me and out his head in his hands. "I only know her because she assassinated someone I use to love,  ow quit asking questions and go check on the pack for me I have work to do.." He said getting back on his computer. I got up and left him alone, I wonder what happened..

********
I wouldn't blame you if you hated me, this is short I know and I'm sorry, I was just really tierd and I got off the plane last night and I stayed on that plane for 5 hours and my phone died so that didn't help with my problems. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter cya later!
-jackie ~♡~