1D - #9 He Wants to Have a Threesome With Another Guy

Dirty

Louis: He brought it up one other time, a long time ago, but he has never spoken about it again. You were both lying on the couch watching a re-run of an old Supernatural episode. He leans into to kiss your lips. "Hey babe..." He trails off, waiting for a response from you. You looked over at him and nodded for him to continue. "Remember when I asked you about having a threesome and you agreed to it?" "Yeah? Why are you bringing this up now?" He smiles and kisses you again. "I found someone. It took a lot of convincing but I finally have got that person to agree." You had thought that he had forgotten about this but in reality he has been looking for someone. "Who did you pick?" "It's a surprise. But you need to agree that you'll go through with it no matter who it is." He reaches over to take your hand. "I promise that I'll go through with it no matter who she is." He raises you hand to his mouth and place a kiss on your knuckles. Just as he realized your hand, the doorbell rings. "Great, because he's here." "He? Now?!" Wouldn't he want another girl? He ignores your questions and runs to answer the door. You follow and wait behind him. He opens the door only to reveal a smiling Liam. "Hope you're ready for a wild night babe." He says as he leans into kiss you.

Liam: Zayn always had a "crush" on you. Besides Liam, you two we the closest. He would always watch you and sneak around with you whenever you all would hang out together. Liam hated how close you both were but only because he knew of Zayn's feelings for you. He knew you or Zayn would never do anything like that to him but he still felt a bit jealous. After watching you both laugh and Zayn stare at you all day, he had had enough. He sent everyone home besides you and Zayn. "Alright Zayn... So this little "crush" thing that you have on y/n is pretty annoying. I've waited for it to go away but it hasn't. So I've decided that I'm going to let this play out," He sent you a smile. "Zayn, you can have my girlfriend for one night. You can do anything you want to her but-" "Whoa... Wait are you being serious?" Zayn interrupted him. "Completely serious. But it will only happen if I can be there to... Supervise." He reached his hand out to help pull you up from the couch. "Only if you want to though babe. We don't have to." "No I-I want to." How could you deny these boys? "She's all yours now, Zayn." Zayn smirked and came over towards you and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. He leaned down to kiss you and immediately pushed his tongue into your mouth, not asking for permission. You broke the kiss when you heard Liam talk. "How about we take this upstairs?" You both nodded and followed him upstairs. "And remember, y/n, you're still mine. Nothing will change that. Ever."

Niall: Niall saw the way that you looked at Harry. He knew that you wanted him but would never cheat on him or break his heart in any way. So when it was your birthday, he decided to give you exactly what you wanted, Harry. "C'mon baby. It's time for your last present." "Why are we going to the bedroom? I thought you gave me that present this morning?" He laughs but pulls you along. "I did. But I think you're going to love this present." You enter the bedroom and see Harry sitting on the bed...shirtless. Your eyes went wide. You wanted to look at him but you quickly looked down and blushed. You turned to Niall and whispered/yelled "What is he doing here Niall?!" "He's your present babe. I want you to get everything you've ever wanted. And if he's what you want, then you have him. Just don't forget that you're mine." He grabs you hand and led you over to Harry. He stands in front of you and smirks. "You ready for this?" You nodded but kept your eyes on the floor. He lifted your chin and pushed his lips onto yours, forcing his tongue into your mouth. He pulled away and ripped your shirt off your chest. He resumed the kiss as he hand went under your bra and massaged your breast. He felt Niall lean against your back and begin to unbutton your jeans. "This is all for you, babe. This is your night."

Zayn: Everyone knew that Zayn and Louis were close. They were amazing friends and they would always be together pulling pranks or something like that. So it wasn't strange when you walked through the door and say Zayn and Louis playing video games on the couch. "Hey, boys." You said and took off your heels. "Hey, Y/N." They said without taking their eyes off the screen. You decided to leave them alone and went to take a shower. You took a longer shower then usual but that was because it was so relaxing and felt so good. You got out of the shower and wrapped a white fluffy towel around your body that just barely covered your butt. You opened the door and saw Zayn and Louis lying on the bed watching tv. "Whoa, baby... you look amazing." Zayn says and sits on the edge of the bed. He reaches forward and pulls you in-between his legs, tugging at your towel. "Zayn," you whispered into his ear. "not when you is here." You glanced back at Louis and say that he was smirking at you. "Here's the thing baby... We know that you've been really stressed lately. So we decided that we would help you relax." Louis stood up and took his place behind you. Zayn loosened the top of your towel enough to pull it down. You realized that you were now standing naked in-between to gorgeous boys. "A-Are you sure about this?" You questioned since you knew that Zayn was an extremely jealous person. Zayn closed his mouth around your nipple and circled his tongue around it. "I'm sure. I just want you to relax." He said once he released your nipple. Louis nipped at your ear before whispering, "And I'm here to help with that."

Harry: Niall had been playfully flirting with you lately. It didn't mean anything, it was just for fun. He'd tell you things like "You look amazing today." And you would flirt with him back. You didn't think that Harry would mind since you were only joking but apparently he did. He couldn't stand the fact that you openly flirted back at Niall. Harry knew that Niall has wanted you for months but Harry isn't the type of person who shares things that are his. Finally he had enough when Niall made a comment about your bum. He drags both you and Niall back to the hotel room. You walk back in an awkward silence, Harry holding your hand to pull you along and a very confused Niall following. "Haz... what's wrong?" You ask once you enter the hotel room. "Go lay on the bed y/n. I'll be right there." He says and you obey his orders. You try to hear what he's saying to Niall but you only heard random words. After a few minutes, Harry walked through the door. "Hey baby... I wanna try something tonight. But I need to know that you trust me first." You nod and lift your arms so the he could take off your shirt. "Ok good. Niall get in here before I change my mind!" "Harry...? What are you doing?" He reached behind you and unclasps your bra, allowing your breasts to spill out. "Don't worry babe." Niall walks into the room and his eyes go wide at the sight of your boobs which causes you to cover your chest. "Now I have a few rules. And if any of these rules are broken, everything stops." He pulled your arms away from your chest and pulled you to sit on his lap. " Number 1: You will not moan his name y/n. Only mine. No matter how much pleasure he gives you, you will only moan my name. Number 2: You will not kiss her. I'm the only person the she has ever kissed and I'd like to keep it that way." He paused to turn your head so that he can kiss you. His tongue massages yours while he pinches your nipple, causing you to moan his name into his mouth. "And finally," He says once he pulls away from you. "I'm going to watch to make sure that none of my rules are broken." He stands up, which causes you to stand also, and he leads you to Niall before taking a seat on the small couch in the room. "She's yours for the night Niall. But remember that this will never happen again." Niall smirks and starts to unbutton your shorts. "We're going to have so much fun tonight y/n. I don't even know where we should start." He says as he starts to rub you through your lace panties.

Comment what you guys think.!!!

-Lila:)