1D - #73 You Get Your Period While Out In Public W/ Him

Dont ask why lmao it just came to mind

somethings definetely wrong upstairs in my mind ;)

XD

=========================================================================

Harry: You and Harry were walking around London and doing a bit of shopping for the holidays. It was cold and windy and you pulled your coat collar closer to your neck. "Um...babe?" You turned to Harry. His cheeks were red, but it wasn't because he was cold. "You've...um... you've got something on your pants."  Oh no. You weren't supposed to get your period until next week, however Mother Nature had other plans. "Oh my god..." you whispered. A group of fans was approaching the two of you and they had cameras. Harry pulled you toward him so that your back was against his chest. He took off his jacket and tied it around your waist, hiding the stain on your pants. You looked up at him. It was too cold for him to be out without a jacket. "I'm fine, let's just get you home, ok?" he said, taking your hand and signing a few autographs before heading home.

Liam: Liam had a photoshoot today and  had asked that you go with him. The two of you had plans to go out to lunch once the shoot was done. You had gotten your period that morning and were feeling like absolute crap.You had cramps and everything was irritating you. Liam had come over halfway through the photoshoot and wrapped his arms around you. "Damn it, Liam! Get off!" He held up his hands and backed away slowly, looking hurt. "Liam,I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you." Niall peeked over Liam's shoulder. "Looks like someone's on their period..." he said. You jumped at Niall. "Shut up!" Liam grabbed you before you could hit his bandmate and sat you down on a couch. He pulled out his wallet and handed you some money. "Babe, there's a vending machine down the hall.Got get a chocolate bar. I know you like to have them when you're...you know." He kissed your cheek and walked back onto the set of the photoshoot.

Louis: Louis had decided that the two of you needed a date night. You were on your way to the movie theater but Louis hadn't told you which movie you'd bee seeing. Louis handed you the tickets and you immediately regretted agreeing to come to the movies. Louis had chosen one of the most romantic, sappy movies that was playing. At any other time, you would have had no problem with this type of movie but this week was different. Whenever you had your period, you got extremely emotional. You cried on Louis' shoulder throughout the entire movie, even the happy parts. Louis was very concerned and kept asking if you wanted to leave. "I'm sorry, babe." you cried. "It's just that time, if you know what I mean..." Louis immediately understood and after the movie, you went out for ice cream.

Zayn: You were Zayn's date to a movie premiere. He had gotten you a beautiful, pale blue dress that fit you perfectly. You walked the red carpet and stopped for the photographers to take pictures. Zayn led you to your seats and the two of you sat down and had drinks before the movie started. Halfway through the premiere, your back started to hurt. You didn't think too much of it because your back would always hurt when you wore high heeled shoes. After the movie had finished, everyone stood up to leave, but Zayn pulled you back into your seat. "What was that for?" Zayn, carefully pulled you closer so he could whisper in your ear. "Babe, I think you've got your period." You froze. This couldn't be happening. Not here! Zayn very carefully pulled you up and stood directly behind you for the rest of the night.

Niall: Niall had brought you along to a family party to celebrate his nephew's birthday. It was a summer day but the weather was a bit chilly and rainy. You were helping Niall's mom in the kitchen and brought out the birthday cake. While everyone was singing happy birthday, Niall came up behind you and draped his jacket over your shoulders.It was way too big on you and hung down to the middle of your thighs. "Niall? I'm fine. I'm not cold!" you said with a smile. He wrapped an arm around your waist and leaned down. "You've got a stain, love..." Your cheeks reddened and you thanked him, going to get a change of clothes from the car.