1D - #47 You Send Him Naughty Pics

Dirty!!!

Louis: You and Louis have wanted to try role playing for a long time. The main reason that you both haven't gotten around to it yet was due to his hectic schedule but tonight you were determined. You got everything together and, just to tease Louis since you knew he was with the other boys, you took a quick picture. You send the picture with the message: c'mon, daddy.I've been a bad girl and I think I'm in need of some punishment... You couldn't help the grin on you face when you received his reply: oh youre in for it now..

Liam: It was almost yours and Liam's anniversary and Liam decided to fly you out to see them while they were in America because he definitely didn't want to spend your 2 year anniversary alone. You were packing you luggage when you noticed some lingerie that you bought a while ago but never worn. You planned on giving Liam a surprise to thank him for bringing you but, hey, why not give him a sneak preview. You quickly slipped on the lingerie and lied down on top of the luggage. You sent him the photo with the message: look what I found, Liam. Haven't seen this in ages and you always tell me how much you love black lace...

Niall: You've always had some strange obsession with mermaids and you've been wanting to get another tattoo for a while now so, you figured, why not get one while Niall's on tour. The tattoo ended up taking a few hours to complete but it ended up being completely worth it.You couldn't wait over 2 months for Niall to see so you quickly took a picture and sent it to him saying: look what I got, you like it, ni? After a while, when he wasn't replying, you quickly added something just to tease him a bit more, Sorry if this is a bit revealing, baby. I just wanted you to see everything.

Zayn: Though Zayn was on tour during Valentine's day, he still managed to send you a gift. That morning you had woken you to see you had a package at the front door. You opened it to see your favorite flowers and a box of heart shaped roses. You also decided to give him a present. You quickly ran upstairs and stripped down to you panties, opening the box and placing it in front of your body so that it was covering enough but it would still be enough to tease him. You told the picture and sent it to him with the caption: love the chocolate, babe. If only you were here to share it with me...

Harry: It was Harry's birthday and he was spending the day with the other boys in order to provide you time to prepare for your special night with him.You were making the cake but then you remembered that you hadn't made the frosting yet. As soon as you finished you thought; why not give him a preview of tonight. You stripped off everything besides your panties, climbed onto the island and move your hair so that it covered your boobs perfectly. You quickly sent him the picture with the caption: you like vanilla frosting, right?