1D - Facetime (Part 2) (Liam Louis Zayn)

Liam: Your phone buzzed. 'FaceTime?? - Liam'  You quickly accepted excited to finally be able to hear your boyfriend's voice and see him smiling back at you. Liam had been so busy with the movie premiere and press conferences that it had been getting difficult for you to keep in touch. "Hi sweetheart!" he said when the call connected. You smiled."Hey babe! You look comfy." you said, laughing. Liam must be in his bunk, cuddled into his blankets. He yawned. "I am actually" he said with a smile. "Is that one of my shirts?" he asked, squinting at his phone a bit. You looked down, surprised to see that you actually were wearing one of Liam's shirts. "Yeah! I didn't even realize!" He laughed. "I was wondering where that one went!" You shrugged. "Sorry, Li. This one's mine now." you said with a smirk. "You're lucky you're cute..." Liam said. "I'm gonna try to come home sometime this week, maybe between interviews or something. We could have a movie day." You nodded. "Absolutely babe."

Louis: "Ok. Now read me your lines again." You had tried out for your school play and gotten the lead role. Your boyfriend, Louis, was currently helping you memorize your lines over facetime. You took a deep breath, reciting your lines. You and Louis read the lines back and forth to each other, but after a moment he fell silent. You glanced up at your phone screen. "Lou? It's your line." Louis shook himself out of his thoughts and smiled at you. "Sorry, babe." he said, turning a bit shy. "I just love watching you read, even if it's only through the screen of my phone." You smiled sadly. "I miss you, Louis..." "I know, baby. I'm gonna fly out and see you next month and I promise I will do whatever it takes for me to be there to see your play." You nodded. "I love you, Lou." "I love you too, Y/N"

Zayn: "Are you nervous?" Zayn asked. You nodded. Zayn was on tour and the two of you were facetiming while you were waiting for your doctor's appointment. You and Zayn had gotten married a year ago and you were now expecting your first child together. "Mrs. Malik?" You were taken into the examination room for your ultrasound. The doctor put the warm gel onto your baby belly and started the ultrasound. You held up your phone so Zayn could see the screen. You heard him gasp quietly as a clear picture of your baby girl appeared on the screen. "Only a few more months to go Mr. and Mrs. Malik. You have a very healthy baby girl here." You turned back to your phone. Zayn had a huge smile on his face. "I can't wait til she's here!" he said. "Who are you talking to?" Liam's face popped up on the side of the screen. "Oh, hi Y/N!" he waved. "Boys!! Come here!! Come see my daughter!!" Zayn called. You giggled. Your baby wasnt even born yet and Zayn was already showing her off