1D - #37 Twitter Issues

Louis: "You know that's all shit, right?" A loud voice interrupts your silence. You jumped and quickly closed twitter, hoping his would drop the conversation. "I don't know what you're talking about, Lou." You simply shrugged. "You know damn well what I'm talking about y/n. All those awful things people say about you, they're not true. They don't know you to know that these are true-which they aren't!" He says, moving towards you, lifting you onto his lap. "Please, don't believe them, y/n, please.

Liam: "Did you hear what they're saying about me, Liam." You mumbled, cuddling into his chest as you two were cuddling in bed. Liam, who was half asleep, shook his head. "They all think I'm pregnant. Why would they think that, Li? Have I gained weight to make it look like I have? Or have I been ea-" Your words were muffled when Liam pressed his lips against yours. "You're beautiful, y/n. Nothing has changed about your appearance, if anything you've gotten more beautiful. Don't listen to them. Some fans overact sometimes. Now, c'mon, let's get some sleep. It's late."

Niall: "You're so pretty." Niall mumbled, brushing hair away from your face as he pressed a kiss behind your ear. You quickly shied away as his hands slipped up the hem of your shirt. Your mind drifting back to everything you read on twitter earlier that day. "What's wrong?" He mumbled, releasing you from his grip so that he could see your face. "You okay, y/n?" You nodded your head, knowing that if you spoke your voice would break. "No you're not. This is about twitter earlier isn't it? I saw what was trending a few hours ago-though I hoped you hadn't-and you should know that that's not true," He said, pressing a reassuring kiss to you lips. "You're better than that and I know you'd never do anything like that. Now smile! I hate when my pretty girl isn't happy!"

Zayn: "That's stupid, y/n. You know that you shouldn't be doing that." Zayn says, snatching your phone out of your hands. You sighed, ignoring the stern look he gave you. "I wasn't reading it, Zayn..." You lied, refusing to meet his eyes. "Bullshit y/n. The heartbroken look that was on your face said it all." "Okay, Zayn. Maybe I was reading it, it doesn't matter though." "It does matter, y/n," He said, turning your head to look at him. "You're better than that. You don't have to read through that crap. They're only jealous that you have me and they don't. Please, let's just watch a movie before what they're saying gets to you."

Harry: "You don't think I did that, do you." You spoke up, interrupting the silence during dinner. "Did what, babe?" He chuckled, continuing to stuff his face with food. "Haven't you been on twitter recently? It's all everyone's talking about..." "No, babe, I've focused all my attention on you for my days off. Why," He said, reaching across the table and entwining his fingers with yours. "What's wrong?" "Everyone says I'm cheating on you. I don't want them to think that about me..." "I know you're not y/n. You mean the world to me and I know you feel the same about me. Neither of us would dream of hurting the other. I trust you completely, baby, and I won't let some dumb rumor separate us."