1D - #23 Cuddling

Louis: Louis is very mischievous when he's cuddling because he likes to do it when there are other people around you, like the other boys, who would only make fun of you two if they saw. He likes to tease you and he'll pull you on top of him as you cover you both with a blanket in an attempt of some privacy but failing once Liam decides to pull it off of you.

Liam: You two usually end up finding time to cuddle at night time. You'll both flop down onto bed and attempt to sleep but eventually you feel Liam poking at your back to try and see if you're still awake. You immediately turn around as he moves he arm so that you can liepeacefully on his chest. Your body fits to his perfectly so both of you always fall asleep instantly, wrapped around each other for the entire night.

Niall: Niall likes to cuddle at the most inconvenient times. He chooses to cuddle with you when you or him have some place to go or you're already running late. Normally you'll lean down to kiss him and right as you attempt to leave, he pulls you down onto him and wraps his arms around your waist so that you have no chance of escaping his grasp and 99% of the time, he gets what he wants too.

Zayn: Zayn absolutely loves to cuddle. Especially with you since he claims that "you're too perfect not to cuddle with." At night he practically sleeps on top of you every night. He buries his head into your neck, cause you to giggle from how much it tickles, and places random kisses there are he wraps his arm around you waist to make sure that you don't leave him.

Harry: You and Harry usually cuddle on your lazy days; days where neither of you have anything to do and you just want to spend time alone to just enjoy each other's company. He likes to joke around and act like he doesn't want to cuddle with you but in reality he just wants to hear you whine and try your hardest to get him to cuddle with you and keep you warm up until you completely give up and just force your way under his arms.