1D - #61 "I miss you."

Louis: Phone tag was very common between you and Louis while he was on tour. With the time differences, jet lag, and your clashing schedules, you both barely had a chance to talk anymore.The effects of not talking to you seemed to be taking a toll on Louis because, the boys had noticed, he has been much more irritable and they wanted to fix it as soon as possible. They tried to call you but the encountered the same problem as Louis; time differences, causing them to give up hope of helping their best friend. When Louis had a quick break, he snuck out back to call you again. "Y-Y/n?" Louis said when when he reached your voice mail once again. "It's me, again. I overheard the boys; they say that, apparently, I'm a mess without you and they want you to come visit me I know, I know, you have such a busy schedule but even if you could come for a day of two, I'd be ecstatic.If you can't come, I completely understand but I, I miss you baby girl. Next time you call me I swear I'll answer. I don't give a fuck if it's 3 in the morning I just really need to hear your voice again." Louis sighed, feeling the need to wrap up his message perfectly though he knows how much you love his voice and would love for him to babble on. "I just hope that you miss me as much as I miss you. I love you, sweetheart. Call me when you get this message."

Liam: You were sitting in the living room, focusing all of your attention on studying. Liam was upstairs, playing some video game since he didn't want to interrupt or distract you from studying. Finally, Liam had had enough of avoiding you and stumbled down the stairs. "I miss you." He mumbled, plopping down on the couch next to you. "I'm right here, Li. How can you miss me?" "I feel like I barely get to see you anymore. You're always out here studying." Liam reached across your lap and closed at textbook that you were reading.You huffed as he pulled your study materials away from you. "I need to be studying. Finals are next week and I really don't feel like failing them." Liam shook his head, a playful, loving smirk on his face as he pulled you to sit on his lap. "You're the smartest person I know. There's absolutely no way that you could possibly fail," He paused to lean forward, his nose brushing against your cheek as he pecked your cheek. "And besides, I'm sure a quick half hour break won't hurt you. If anything, it will just refresh your mind a bit." You wanted to deny him but Liam can be very persuasive when he wants to be. "Okay, but you're gonna carry me upstairs then." Liam grinned and wrapped his arms around you before standing with you in his arms. "Of course. Only the best for my princess."

Niall: "Australia is far away." He mumbled against your shoulder, clutching onto your shirt as if he'd never see you again if he let go. "Yeah, but we'll be okay. It'll be just like when you go on tour." Your fingers threaded through his hair as he shook his head. "But you'll be the one leaving. I'm not used to living in that house alone; you're always there with me." Niall pulled back slightly to allow him to look at you. You heart shattered when you saw his red, puffy eyes and you were suddenly reconsidering leaving London to go study in Australia. "Y/n, I know it's selfish but I don't want you to go. I want to stay here with me and I give you anything to make it up to you for passing up the opportunity to go to Australia-anything you want. J-Just tell me." Just stay strong, you kept repeating in your head. "Ni," You mumbled, tugging gently on his hair as you attempted to calm both of you. "I cant. I've always wanted to do this and I may never get this chance again. It's no-" "But I'll give you anything, y/n. Stay here with me..." "I can't." You voice cracked, tears now falling down both of your faces. "Niall, there won't be a day where I won't miss you but you're going on tour soon. Either way I'd be alone so why not spend my time productively?" Niall sighed, releasing you from his arms and leaning back against the wall, wiping a few more tears from his face. "You're never alone, y/n, but I understand how much you want to do this. I just," He pauses, reaching out towards you,tilting your chin up to look at him and wiping a few of your tears away with his thumb. "I'm going to miss you so fucking much. Just don't forget how much I love you while you're there..."

Zayn: You and Zayn had recently gotten into the biggest fight that you've ever had and it ended with you walking out, opting to stay with your friend rather than staying with Zayn. For the first few days, Zayn didn't try to contact you but, lately, he's seemed to call or text you everyday though you never responded. One day, you finally decided to listen to some of the voice mails that he left you, wanting to see if he was a upset as you were. "Fuck, y/n." You heard Zayn's voice through the phone, his voice deeper then you remember. "I'm sorry. It's late and hopefully that's why you didn't answer not because you're still avoiding me but I just, I gotta tell you this. Y/n, I screwed up, we both know that, but I'm a mess without you. I need you." You heard him choke out a sob. "Please, I miss you sweetie. I know it's only been a few weeks but please call me. Please. At least send me a text-fuck text one of the other's boys for all I care. I just need to know that you're safe." He seemed to quiet for a bit, causing you to think the message ended when he began once again. "I love you, y/n. I really do and I miss you being here with me. I know that I can be a fucking dick sometimes but I love you with all my heart. Call me if you get a chance..."

Harry: "You're amazing." He sighed through the phone. At this point, you could practically picture his fingers combing through his hair as he spoke up again. "I'll never understand how you're always so supportive to me." "You're living your dream, Harry. Of course I'm gonna support your decisions." "But," He sighed, sorting through what he planned to say in his head. "I feel awful that I'm canceling on you again. This is,what, the 6th time this week?" "But I understand, Harry. Don't worry about it. I know that we barely see each other any more due to your crazy schedule but when we do see each other, we make the most of it. That's all that matter." Harry laughed, feeling his heart beat a bit faster when he realized what you were insinuating. "God, I miss you, y/n. I promise that when I get home, I'll make it up to you." "You better, Styles."