How He Is While You're In Labor (Harry)

I've decided to split this one up into a bit of a longer imagine/ preference so there will be a part for each boy. Enjoy!!!

==========================================================================

As soon as your water broke, Harry was right by your side. "What can I do?" he asked as you gripped his hand. You took a deep breath. "Harry, I need you to get the bag we packed last week and go start the car." Harry nodded and immediately took off. You pulled out your phone and called your parents and your best friend to let them know your baby was ready to make an appearance. By the time you'd finished your phone calls, Harry was back and he led you out to the car. "Keep breathing, baby, we're almost there." Harry said as another contraction caused you to wince and suck in a breath. Once you had gotten to the hospital, Harry jumped out of the car and helped you into a wheel chair. You were taken into a nice quiet room until the doctors thought you were ready to push. "How you feeling, love?" Harry asked, his eyes full of concerned tears. You were breathing heavily and sweating. "It hurts, Harry!" you cried, tears spilling down your cheeks. Harry grabbed your hand and kissed you. "I know, baby. I'm so sorry." He wiped your tears and wiped your forehead. "The doctors said the baby will probably be here withing the next two or three hours so you just have to keep doing a good job and we'll be able to meet our little baby soon!" Harry was so excited, you could tell. A while later, after a lot of pain and tears, your little boy was born. The doctors cleaned him up and wrapped him in a little blue blanket and handed him to Harry who immediately burst into tears. "He's so beautiful..." he whispered. You nodded, also crying. "And he's ours" you replied. Harry wiped his eyes and kissed you. "Thank you" he whispered, "I've never been so happy."