1D - #71 He Wants A Kiss

Liam:  you and Liam were at a party at one of Liam’s friend’s house. You were having a great time dancing, talking and drinking. Once the party started to die down a bit, you and Liam sat on the couch and he laid his head in your lap. You continued to talk to some friends but you could see Liam was falling asleep. “Liam? Babe, are you tired” you asked. He turned to face you and smiled. “No, your voice is just so relaxing.” You giggled. “Liam are you drunk?” He pretended to be offended. “Maybe a teensy weensy bit” he said. He closed, puckered his lips and hummed.  You laughed and he opened one eye. “Well? Aren’t you going to give me a kiss??” You giggled again before leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to your boyfriend’s lips. 

Louis: Louis had a photoshoot today and he asked if you’d like to go with him. You agreed because you loved watching the boys do hilarious poses and act crazy. You were currently sitting on the makeup counter while Louis was getting his hair done.  He kept looking up at you while you were talking to Lou, their hair stylist.  Lou finished his hair and he stood up. You paused mid sentence. “Louis, why so you keep looking at me so weird?” He moved so he was directly in front of you and whispered. “I really want to kiss you right now…” He said, putting his hands on either side of your body and leaning toward you. You smiled and leaned in to meet Louis’s lips. 

Zayn: you applied the finishing touches to your makeup before your date night with Zayn. You had just put on your favorite shade of lipstick when your boyfriend walked in. “Hey babe. New color?” He asked, nodding to the tube of lipstick in your hand. You nodded and tossed it to him. He turned it over a few times in his hands. “This says that it won’t smear or smudge…” You fixed your hair and nodded. “So?” Zayn wrapped his arms around your waist and hummed into your ear. “I think we should test it to make sure it’s true…” You turned around and put your arms around his neck and leaned up. “I suppose we could do that” you said with a laugh. Zayn leaned down and have you a long kiss. When you pulled back for air, you ran your thumb across his lips and held it up in front of him. “See? No smudges!” You said with a wink as you put on your shoes. 

Harry: Harry rarely got sick on tour, but when he did he was always very cuddly. He would constantly need some part of his body to be touching you whether it was you fingers tangled together or a full on cuddle session. The two of you were on the tour bus watching a movie and Harry’s head was nestled into the crook of your neck. You combed your fingers through his curls a few times and he looked up at you with puppy eyes.  You pulled his blanket tighter around the two of you and pouted at him. “What’s wrong, baby?” You said, trying not to smile. You knew exactly what he wanted. “Could I have a kiss?” He asked in a raspy voice. You nodded and Harry’s eyes lit up and he puckered up. You leaned over a bit and kissed Harry’s forehead. “That’s not what I meant…” Harry mumbled, clearly irritated that you had outsmarted him. 

Niall:   You and Niall were currently sat at a table in your favorite restaurant. It was your one year anniversary and Niall wanted to take you out to dinner. The two of you sat side by side in the booth and you laid your head on Niall’s shoulder. Once you had eaten dinner, you ordered a brownie sundae for the two of you to share.  Before Niall left to pay the bill, he scooped some whipped cream onto his thumb and smeared it on your lips. You just gave him a glare. “Hey babe I think you have something on your face…” He said as he leaned toward you and kissed you. “Mmmm. Tasty. ” you laughed and pushed his shoulder lightly. “You’re so weird, Niall. ” “Yeah. But ya love me. ” he said with a smirk.