1D - #46 His Favorite Position

Dirty!!!

Louis: Louis absolutely loves morning sex, when you’re both just waking up and he slips himself into you. His hands grip your ass, digging his nails into it slightly, as your legs wrap around him to allow him deeper in you. "Love you so much, y/n" You hear him moan while placing kisses on your neck before coming inside of you.

Liam: He loves to have you on your knees, completely compliant to whatever he wants to do to you. Liam pounds into you with all of his strength, trying to let both of you reach your high as quickly as possible. He can’t help but to reach around both of you and turn your head so that he can connect them in a passionate, needy kiss.

Niall: Niall loves having you pushed against the wall with no where to escape. He rests his hands on your ass, claiming to be supporting your weight but, really, it’s because he enjoys to squeeze and hit it when you disobey him.

Zayn: He loves to have you on top of him though he is still the one who is in full control. He hold onto your waist tightly to halt your movements and allow him to thrust up into you, causing the whole bed to shake but he couldn’t care because all of his attention is on you and only you

Harry: He loves having you on top, allowing you to go at your own pace. He loves to look down and watch the place where you connect and the way that your bod moves perfectly against his. Harry, eventually, focuses on your breasts and how perfectly they move every time that you grind against him and he can’t help it when he reaches up to touch and squeeze them.