1D - #30 His Christmas Gift to You

Louis: A new car. "You can't be serious right now, Louis. This is insane!" Your eyes widened as you looked at the black car that contained and abnormally large bow on it. "This is one time that I'm being completely serious, y/n. It's brand new and it's all yours." You quickly turned around and hugged him tightly. "You're crazy, Louis Tomlinson. You're lucky I love you." You mumbled into his neck as you cuddled into his chest. "You're right. I'm very lucky."

Liam: An iPhone. He knew how old your phone was and how much you truly hated it. It was such an old version that it would stop working during your late night conversations with him-which he loved so much and, though he hated to admit it, he was a bit sad when it was cut short because of your phone. "I really don't need this, Liam. My phone's perfectly fine." You mumbled as soon as you realized what he had given you. "Nonsense. You absolutely need it because now, when I'm on tour, we can actually have a conversation that's over five minutes long. Now, give me a 'thank you' kiss."

Niall: A diamond necklace. "Niall, I can't accept this. This, this is too much. I only got you soccer tickets and you got me a diamond necklace. I can't." You closed the velvet box and handed it back to him. "Nuh-uh, babe. It's Christmas. You deserve this for everything that you've been through this year. This is the least I can do." You sighed sadly, deciding what to do. "Please except it. It'd mean a lot to me if you did and also Harry will kill me if I have to return it because I dragged him along with me when I was buying it. Let's just say he wasn't happy it took over seven hours to find the perfect one..."

Zayn: A private getaway. He's always had a private beach house. He rarely ever used it but he figured that Christmas time would be the perfect time to go there to get away from everything and just relax for a little while-which he rarely got to do anymore. "Thank you for taking me here, Zayn. It's nice to just relax for once." You said as you moved to sit on his lap. He chuckled. As you snuggled into him and wrapped his arms around you. "My pleasure, baby. It's nice to get away from everything, right?" You quickly nodded. "Good. Now it's time for me to give you your real present." He said as he carried you off to the bedroom.

Harry: A kitten. You were awoken by a soft purring in your ear and a furry figure cuddling into your neck. "Hey, sweetheart." You mumbled as you moved her to cuddle with her a bit better while petting her. "Do you like her?" A voice said, causing you to jump. "She's adorable. What's she doing here, Haz?" "Well," He said as he moved from the doorway to sit next to you on the bed. "I figured that you could use a little bit of company when I'm away and I figured this little girl would be perfect. Do you like her?" You sighed, resting your head on his shoulder as you both continued to pet her. "I love her."