1D - #45 Valentine's Day

Louis: Since Louis was on tour during this time, you were both skyping to catch up. "This Valentine's day is seriously the worst this year." He sighs, a look of disappointment on his face. "No it's not, Lou. You can't help it if you're on tour. I understand that." "But, I promised you. I promised we'd spend time together and that we'd spend every holiday with one of our families. Look, the year's just started and I've already broken a promise!" He tugged on his hair in frustration, angry with himself. "If it's bothering you that much then you can make it up to me when you get back, take me out to dinner or something, I don't care, just stop beating yourself up about this." You said and noticed that Louis' whole appearance seemed to brighten up. "How about I take you to some topical island so have dinner to make it up to you..."

Liam: "It's a bit cold, Liam. Can I go grab my jacket from your car?" You said, rubbing your arms in an attempt to shield them from the harsh air. Though Liam was hugging you and sharing his body warmth with you, it just didn't seem like enough compared to the cold of the blanket that you were lying on in the open field. "I'll go, babe. It's almost time for the fireworks to start so I don't want you freezing before then." He chuckled, releasing you from his hold and jogged to his car. "Here you are, my angel. Now we can relax." The next few moments were quiet, just enjoying each other's, company until Liam spoke up. "I love you, y/n. I really do," He mumbled into your ear, pressing a few kisses which sent shivers through your body. "Happy Valentines to the love of my life..."

Niall: "Wow," You said in awe, looking at what was practically a buffet on your dining room table. "D-Did you do all this, Niall." "Um, w-well, kinda. Harry might have helped me a bit..." He stuttered; suddenly shy about his act of love. "And by a bit, I mean he did all the cooking. Anyways, there's a dress upstairs for you. You said you didn't have any red dressed so I took initiative and went out to buy you one-but, if you don't like it, I completely understand. I mean, I don't ex-" You cut him off by smashing you lips against his, allowing him to push his tongue into your mouth. "I'm sure I'll love it, Niall. I just can't believe you went through all this-well, but Harry through this..." You both burst out laughing, you could imagine Harry complaining the entire time about how he shouldn't have to do this and Niall just telling him to 'Shut up and cook'. 'Go get changed then we can eat, baby girl. You can have dessert after dinner but only if you're a good girl..."

Zayn: "Oh my gosh..." You said in shock, as soon as you stepped through door to see everything dark but, with the slight moon light that was slipping past the curtains, you saw a pathway leading to the bedroom. Once you got to the room, it was beautiful. Only being lit with your favorite scented candle, rose peddles covered the floor and bed as Zayn lied there, unaware of your presence since he was on his phone. "Did you seriously do all of this for me?" You asked Zayn, causing him to jump since he didn't know you were there. "Y-Yeah," He said, suddenly nervous of what you would think. "Y-You always said that you wanted a night like the one in those movies. So, here you go..."

Harry: "This was supposed to be romantic..." He mumbled in disappointment. He had sent you on a relaxing spa day with your friends so that he would have time to prepare for everything he wanted to do tonight and you were supposed to be home. "Harry," You said happily, searching the house for him. "What are you doing?" You said, seeing Harry watching you approach with sad eyes. "Harry, what's wrong? I thought you were excited for tonight... Or did you change your mind..." "No, No, y/n. Never. I've just had an awful day. I wanted our first time to be something for you to remember so I tried to make us dinner but then Louis called and I forgot I was cooking. So, then, the fire alarm went off and I came into the kitchen to see part of it on fire then I f-" You interrupted his sentence by pushing your lips against his. "Shut up, Haz. I don't give a fuck about that. Just being with you will make our first time special; I don't need some extravagant dinner. I just need you."