1D - #68 Interviewer Notices a Hickey...

Like I said --- I will be mixing it up :P the number goes with the number of preferences has for that band.. just saying lol idek...

=========================================================================

Harry: “So Harry last time we spoke you told us that you and y/n were in a committed relationship, how is she?” “She’s wonderful! we’re really happy and yeah she’s just amazing” “I don’t think we’ve seen you this smitten in a while” “I haven’t been as happy as I am right now in quiet sometime” Harry explained dropping his head to flip his hair and as he did the collar of his shirt opened and the interviewer notices the mark on his collarbone. “So Harry has y/n came on tour to visit?” “Yea a few times but not to much since she’s in school but as much as she can” “well by the looks of that right there she’s been around pretty recently” Harry’s face got very red and he pulled his shirt closed. “she’s here on tour now with us and we’re really enjoying each other”

Niall: “So Niall i think the burning question is who is this mystery girl you’ve been spotted with?” the interviewer asked as a picture of you and Niall appeared “yea well I guess everyone knows now so that’s my girlfriend y/n we’ve been together for a while now I’m pretty surprised that everyone hasn’t figured it out sooner” after a few more questions about how you met and if he met your parents Louis turned towards him “Hey Niall did y/n fall or something?” “No I don’t think so why?” “Well what’s that mark on her neck?” Niall sank into his chair as everyone stared at the picture and saw what Louis had saw and began smiling and laughing “I’m not entirely sure what that is from to be honest” Niall tried to explain but everyone knew he knew exactly what is was.

Zayn: All the fans knew about you and Zayn and they really liked you guys together. Since you had been together so long Zayn hardly got asked about you and both you and Zayn were fine with that. “So recently you guys got some new ink so you mind if we see some of it” Harry showed his arms and Louie showed his ankle “Zayn where’d you get yours?” “I got mine on my shoulder” he explained as he unbuttoned a few of his top buttons and and showed off his fresh ink when suddenly the rest of the guys started laughing. “Guess you forgot about that?” Harry said Zayn figured out what he was talking about and quickly closed his shirt “next question” he motioned trying to get everyone’s eyes off of him “So I’m assuming that from y/n” he laughed to himself “yea she visited us on tour and yea…”

Louis: There was a huge pool at the hotel the guys were staying at and everyone decided to go down and swim for a while before the show. There were a few paparazzi around and snapped a few pictures of you and Louis and you headed back to the hotel. They were scheduled to do a radio interview and headed over to the station. “So Louie we all know you and y/n are dating and she came with you here” “yea I’m so happy she could come she’s so busy so I’m really grateful she managed to get time to come” “So you guys spent your day at the pool I gather” they all nodded in agreement. “y/n looks like she has a pretty mark on her hip…Louis care to explain” You and Louis’s ace simultaneously got very red. Louis being his comical self explained you were bit by a dog the night before and it had left a mark “it was quiet traumatic” Louis laughed off “hey was that dog named Louis?” Zayn questioned. 

Liam: The guys were on a local morning news show and they were doing basic questions about tour and their music then the one interviewer “So we wanted to have a little fun with the guys so if you don’t mind we would love to do the makeup challenge with you guys” 4 models walked out without any makeup on with trays of makeup “And as you can see Liam doesn’t get a model because we have someone special for him” You walked out and sat in the chair by Liam. Liam started laughing. “Alright you’ll have 5 minutes to get as much done as you can 1…2…3…GO” all the guys started rushing around putting everything on the girls faces. The 5 minutes were up and the interviewers walked and judged each girl finally it was Liam’s turn “Liam you made your girlfriend a hot mess” everyone was laughing “I think were going to have to deduct points for the splotch of bronzer of her neck. You and Liam quietly giggled to yourselves until they realized what is actually was “well maybe we shouldn’t deduct this points because it doesn’t exactly seem like that is bronzer”