1D - #52 You find a love letter that he wrote to you

This is different than my normal type of preferences but, in my opinion, it's a good type of different so I really hope you enjoy.

Louis: It was a cold winter night, Louis was on tour and you were left alone. Quickly, you hopped out of bed, moving to one of Louis' drawers to find one of his over-sized sweaters to shield you from the harsh air. Instead of finding one of his sweaters, you found a faded envelope placed neatly on top. Of course, you decided that you had to open it because who keeps unopened letters in their dresser? The letter read:

Dear Y/n,

If you're reading this, it means that I'm on tour and you decided to snoop around in my dresser drawers. Naughty girl. Luckily, I was prepared for this to happen and I've been planning to give you something for a while but I'm too much of a pussy to give it to you myself so I decided to let you find it on your own. I figured that you'd snoop around while I'm gone so if you dig a little deeper through my drawer, you'll find what I'm talking about. You mean the world to me, y/n, and I know that I'm not very good at showing it but I need you to know just how much I truly love you. I know, I'm shitty at cooking, I don't clean up after myself and I complain a lot about stupid shit but you are the sweetest person I could ever ask for and you're everything that I want. I might not be the best person but you make me want to be a better person for you. You better call me after you find it because I want to know your thoughts. I love you baby and I always will.

- Louis

Your heart was pounding as you finished the note, pushing it aside to scavenge through the rest of his drawer. Your jaw dropped when you pulled out a small, rectangular box, opening it to reveal a beautiful, golden necklace. You reached for your phone, completely forgetting the fact that you wanted a sweater as you dialed Louis number. In that moment, nothing besides you and Louis seemed to matter to either of you.

Liam: You woke up one morning, not even bothering to change out of your pajamas or fix your bed head as you stumbled down the stairs. You weren't expecting anyone to stop by and you didn't plan on going out so why bother getting ready? You jumped when the doorbell rang an hour later and you were still as you just woke up. There was a delivery man, holding a giant bouquet of lilies. You quickly signed and placed the lilies in a vase on the counter, pausing for a moment to smell them. A note was poking out of the middle of the flowers and you yanked it out, a small smile on your lips as you ripped it open.

My Y/n,

Would you believe that this is the first letter I've ever written? Well you should feel special because that means that my first letter is to you and you also shouldn't have any high expectations for it. Anyways, Tour is going great so fair and I've gotten you something from every country that we've been to, which means that I have almost a suitcase full of things for you. Last night, I was in paris and I couldn't sleep that night so I went walking around and I stumbled upon a garden. I don't know if it's strange or not but I kept thinking about you and, if you were there with me, you would've been picking the flowers, disregarding the fact that they're in a garden, because they were so beautiful. That's when I realized it, y/n. I'm thousands of miles away from you but you're still the main thing on my mind. I need you here with me, babe, so that's why I decided to fly you out here with me. You better pack your bags because I can't wait any longer. I love and miss you, babe.

From, Liam

Just like he said, the tickets were in the bottom of the envelope. You bit your lip to contain your smile. You have a flight ticket to Paris for 5 pm, which meant, you had to actually get dressed but that was perfectly fine because you'd be reunited with Liam once again and you couldn't wait.