1D - #26 Daddy's Little Girl

Louis: "Anna? C'mere! I need your help!" Louis called out from the kitchen. Moments later, the five year old came stumbling down the stairs and ran into the kitchen next to Louis. "Okay, now baby girl." He said as he lifted he into the kitchen counter. "We need to make mommy a cake but I need my little helper with me. Okay?" She nodded her head enthusiastically. "I wanna help you daddy!"

Liam: "Y/n?" Liam called out once he entered the house after a long day of interviews. "Jessie? Elena?" Within seconds, the twins came bounding down the stairs and attached themselves to Liam and gave him many kisses. "Hey girls, let's go visit mommy now, huh?" He said as he lifted the girls into his arms and went looking for his wife.

Niall: You and Niall had just fallen asleep when Niall is awoken by something tugging on his arm. "Daddy... I think I saw those monsters again." Abigale mumbled shyly, looking towards the floor as if Niall would mock her. "C'mere then baby girl." He reached over and lifted her so that she rested between you and Niall. "I promise that nothing will hurt. Ever."

Zayn: Layla had been crying the entire car ride to their studio. You tried everything but nothing had worked and she just kept asking for her Dada. That's the only thing she wanted so it was relief when you actually arrived at the studio and handed her off to Zayn. He immediately calmed her. "See, daddy fixed everything." He cooed to her.

Harry: "Please, Daddy?" Nicole mumbled into Harry's neck as she clung to him. "I don't think mommy will be to happy with me if I give you one..." He said. He wanted to buy her an ice cream, he really did, but you specifically told him not to give her anything before dinner. "Just one. I won't tell her anything, I promise." "C'mon" He sighed. "Just don't tell mommy."