Chapter 2

Miki's POV

I am already six years old. I spend most my time reading in the library but more in sleeping. The books are boring. There are too many false explanation.

"Miki, I beg you to not only just read books and sleep but to also play with us"

"Boring...." I said, looking down

"Miki!"

"...." with that, I ran into the maze of bookshelf, only to lost her. She is really a sis-con

She is Jeanne Celia Linux, my older sister who is very perfect except the fact that she is a sis-con. She even wanted me to call onee-chan but I called her nee-sama instead.(A/N: Onee-chan/nee-sama means older sister) Nee-sama is graceful, beautiful, kind, smart and talented. Very much like a lady. Has brown hair and emerald eyes. She was even called as the flower of the society. Thanks to that her fiance is the crown prince. She is my half sister since her mother is the legal wife of father while mine is just a mistress. I am an illegitimate child after all.

I also have an older brother but I will introduce him later once he is here. I an bored to do it...

This books doesn't give accurate information. Especially medicine. They purely belief on what ifs and divination instead of curing it directly. All of it are harmful for the human body that might cause death. It pains my heart for reading this kind of book.

The more I try to read it's becoming more hot lately that I can't read. The season is summer that's why it's hot. I cannot read my book directly. It only causes me to sleep more. 

But for some reason, I felt so hotter at a rapid speed.

My chest hurts too much. It hurts like I can't breathe anymore. My breathing is getting heavier than ever and I'm already struggling before I knew.

Before I knew it, the back of my left hand spilled the glass of water. 

At that moment, cracking sounds could be heard as my chest lightened considerably.

The glass had stopped midair. It's contents froze beautifully, as if the glass was being supported by the water.  

This is a lie, right? I suddenly grabbed the glass in panic. Only the frozen water stayed in it's scattered shape midair.  

Who dares to play tricks on me?

I kept looking in my surrounding, but there's no person inside the library now. So that means I was the one who did it?

It is definitely ice. But I haven't still heard or read that there is an ice magic

First of all, father said I can't use magic. There are different types of magic, though I have no talent at it. The most popular ones are elemental ones. Like nature, fire, water, earth, wind, metals, light and darkness. Those eight are the only types of elemental magics. So I have no talent on any type of magics except ice.

"..."

Let's return it to normal before anyone find out.

I'll just use it on my own convenience instead of using it to protect myself. I'll create different types of drinks using ice. Ice coffee, iced juice, milkshakes, frappes, etc.

I will never let anyone find this out for the safety of my normal life.