Chapter 23

Miki's POV

Finally, the class ended and it's time to choose a club. Everybody must chose a club.  The popular ones is magic clubs after all.

Aahhh.... I think I would choose chemistry club. It's not magic related and has very low members.

I have to find Luke, I mean, sensei. I have to give him this application form since teachers are so busy to accept mine.

Busy enough to ignore me.

I guess everyone really hates me? Whatever. Got to find Lu---, I mean, sensei.

Where is Luke, no, sensei?

Haah... I really should correct my attitude. Right now, Luke is a teacher not my brother. If I call him Luke while I'm at school, I'll definitely get some attention. I hate attention. I'll definitely get asked like what is my relation with him.

Aahh... I see him.

But, he really got many admirers. Just 20 meters away from him I can barely see him from this crowd.

When did he get so popular? 

"Luke-sama! Please accept my application form!!"

"Kyaa!! Luke-sama is so cool!!"

Then again, they are noisy. I guess Luke and I have the same dislikes for the nobles. Their mouths are very noisy that they causes problems everywhere.

Even though I barely see him, I can clearly see him annoyed by them. 

*BAM*

It looks like one girl tried to touch his arm but got rejected by Luke. Being pushed away is really not good. Especially when you are bullying someone. Isn't that right, Lady Haydee?

"Didn't I told you to leave me alone?" Luke, I mean, sensei said as a very dark aura surrounds him. His narrowed eyes are coldly looking down at them that he is telling them like they are nothing worth but a trash.

The crowds disperse into nothing as they are afraid of Luke. Even though the girls felt afraid, their hearts are like 'kya kya'? I really don't know what's wrong with them. They act like modern teenagers.

I really felt weird from their attitudes. Really weird. Don't they have dignity? Or do they have mental problems?

It's their problem not mine, but... they are very noisy....

As soon as the crowd disperse, I gone to Luke to give him the application form for the club.

"Sensei" I called out to him

"Didn't I tell you--?! Ah. It's you..... Miki. I'm sorry for being mean. Being a professor is tough. And also calling me sensei felt weird. Especially with your low presence"

Did I almost get the same treatment? He really hates nobles, doesn't he?

Anyway, thank you for the compliment. I really am proud with my low presence. The lower it is, the better.

"Thanks for the compliment. Anyway, sensei, the form" I said as look at him weirdly that is saying 'at least recognize your own sister'. I also hand him the form

"*Sigh* They ignored you again?"

What's with the worried expression? They hate me, that's all it is. 

I remember last time that I hand out the enrollment form, they didn't accept it. They even badmouthed in front of me. Saying that I shouldn't deserve to attend this school. Father really got angry there. He even ordered sensei to ignore everyone else except it's job related. 

"Chemistry Club? It does fits you. Especially with your wild mad experiments. The members here are only 8 last year so only 5 left this year" he said as he reads the information.

I just nod on his words.

That club has very low attendance. They only chose this because the other clubs are full. Even though they are member of this club, they still chose to attend a different club.

In the end it's nothing but a club member on paper.

"Many tried to attend this club a little while ago. There was a small fight, you know. Almost all girls wants to attend the club"

For some reason, I feel bad. Maybe I shouldn't attend this club...

"In order to solve the problem, I gave away a requirement test to them. They literally failed it" his eyes seems to be happy when he said they failed it.

"..."

I think I know why there is so many people wanted to be a member for this club...

"And who is the reason behind this?" I ask with a straightforward face

"The person who is in-charge of the chemistry club, your brother, Professor Luke Linux" 

Ahh... I thought so. We had the same interest after all. We prefer science rather than magic.

What's with the smile? For some reason, I just felt annoyed. Really annoyed

Really, father? How far overprotective are you to even send Luke here? Even the chemistry club I'm gonna attend.

Please separate Luke from me. I really need my space. I rather be alone than be with someone. I really like being alone. I really miss it... 

Well, whatever. The only good side is that at least I got the chef with me. I can eat whenever I want.