Chapter 27

Miki's POV

What is he saying?? 

What does he mean about that I didn't rejected Luke?? 

Sorry, I'm totally clueless towards on what you are saying. I'm not good towards emotion so I'm deeply sorry about it. 

"Looking from your reaction, he still hasn't? That's good. Anyway are you still rejecting my confession since our previous life? You should know how much I love you"

"..." 

I don't get what with Luke not telling me something but to change the topic at that sudden moment is too fast. Further more it is something I hate to talk about. 

I don't know what to answer. I'm not good at this. I only see him as my older brother at that time even today. I could only see him as a dependable yet noisy brother whom I look up. There's only one thing I could say.

"Ian-nii, I'm sorry"  

I'm sorry for not returning your feelings. I'm sorry... because I'm the one who causes your death... I'm sorry... If only you didn't met me you would still have a better future.... I'm sorry... for you to meet this cold and bloodthirsty monster....

I tried to hold back my tears, maintaining my expressionless face.

I'm really a selfish person, aren't I? I tried to fool myself by saying there's nothing wrong yet in front of my eyes there is. Thanks to that it worsen. I'm a coward. I know that in the beginning. 

Until now, I hated the fact that I exist.

"Miki" his voice threw me out of of my depression.

"It's alright. I'll always wait for your answer until you say yes to me. I already have a head start after all. Anyway, don't think that it's your fault if you're die. It's the people around you at that time is the one who is at fault. Not you, who tried to save every person on that planet. You have suffered enough already. Just enjoy this life. That's all you need to do now

Really... having someone who knew you is very reliable. Unlike him, I hide my thoughts and feelings to my family because I don't want to harm them because of me. He knew myself in my past life ever since I was little. Though I just rejected him after my family's incident.

Aahhh...... I'm becoming more negative, aren't I? I hate this myself. At least be more positive me!

"I get it, I get it. Anyway, just die and go to hell, liar" I said to dissolve that moody atmosphere. I hate dramatic moments after all.

Though pissing him off feels good. It really calms my heart the most. Ahh... I wish I could do this all the time...

"Hey! When did you learn those words?! I, even you family, never taught you those bad words! And what do you mean by liar?!!"

I already got it in my past life because of those dirty politicians. They always piss me off. I really wish I could torture those face of them to see if they could still laugh as possible

"About I did not reject Luke. I really do not get you"

I do really not get it. What about it? I want to know. Really. I don't want to be kept in the dark. I really hate those types.

"Find it by yourself"

As always, he is the type of person to kill a person's curiosity.

I really hate him...