Chapter 14

Miki's POV 

*Tick tock*

The sound of the clock is ticking very slowly. One could really hear the silence in this room

Me and my family are wondering of why the Crown Prince Gabriel Julius Illus Azaneth is here.

This prince is my sister's fiance and nee-sama is my sister. 

But it looks like the prince only sees nee-sama as his friend but since the king wanted the perfect lady as his daughter in law, the marriage is the result.

"It's been a long time, Lady Jeanne. How are you doing?" the prince said with a gentle smile that is too perfect but fake.

"I am fine, your highness. As I say, I am very surprised to see you come here for all these years. I am very worried if his highness won't visit me because he doesn't like me"

Bravo nee-sama. You really want to tell the prince to never come back

"Forgive me, Lady Jeanne. I have duties to do as the crown prince of this country. Because of that, I don't have enough free time to visit you"

The prince is really sincere huh.

"It's alright. If there ever is a problem, please consult me so that I can be able to help you as your fiance"

Nee-sama, you really don't want to do it don't you?

The atmosphere in the room rapidly drops as they speak that the servants is avoiding us until there is no one but us.

"Haahh.... Finally! I can finally stretch out"

The prince really did came here to relax. He intended to make all people out of this place in order to freely relax.

"Your highness, please stop doing that. You are the crown prince of this country"

Nee-sama, what about you? You'e his fiance. Please don't act like a siscon and brocon to us.

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Gabriel, Jeanne?"

"..."

"You really don't listen, you know?"

Nee-sama stop acting like me.

Ah.... I can really see father want to join in. Please join, we don't mind to be left alone.

"I'm sorry your highness for being rude but as always you are really immature"

"Earl Linux, it's nice to see you again. I apologize for overworking you for months"

"Then a day off?"

"You can't you are a very important staff. No one can do it but you, Earl Linux"

Father and the prince then go to political conversation. Nee-sama also joined leaving ani, Luke and I. We're not interested in politics with the exception of Luke.

I finished tutoring him so now I have to help him...

Hmmm....

*yawn*

I'm very sleepy that I don't want to think...

Crown Prince Gabriel Julius Illus Azaneth, a smart tactician and is a prodigy at the age of 6. Very serious and matured if concerned about his duty and also if you crossed over the line. He is pretty ruthless in politics. Though it's not known, he entered a adventurer guild and ranked a S-class. He has 8 blessings but the only known are spatial magic, spiritual magic, fire magic and contractual magic.

A perfect pawn for Luke. I have to make him report all information to Luke and vice versa. But the difference, I'll be the one who really control the information that Luke will report.

I have to help Luke about the matter with his uncle....

What a pain....

Looks like I have to work again *sigh*

***

Third Person's POV

Inside a forest was a person practicing magic. That person wore a dark clothing with a hood.

*Ding*

"Heh? What is this?" (???)

In front of the person is a status screen. Then another thing pop up.

[ The Game trial has began ]

"So the trial has begun. I have to be ready for this" (???)