Chapter 41

Hello, minna! Hope you enjoy this first release in this year!

***

Miki's POV

The space itself shatters. I'm back to the original world again. Now, I have to solve another problem. 

"FR-21, disguise as a dog"

FR-21 began to change it's form. From orb to a Japanese Spitz. FR-21 has three disguise. One, my ponytail, Two, a Japanese Spitz dog. Three, a Eurasian Hobby bird.

Of course, I had all the material been prepared my snowy owl. Though, it may be weird in this region that has 4 season....

But the only time I have now is one minute and 21 seconds left. Enough time. I really want to cough...

I take my handkerchief from my pocket and cover my mouth. One can clearly see the stains from the handkerchief. A pure red stain.

This is why I hate physical activities. My body is too weak to move. And the cause of it is my excessive mana. I only use magic frequently per day. But the magic I use everyday has a minimum consume of mana. Excessive mana takes toll to my body, making it weaker. Thanks to that, everyday I cough up some blood. 

And because of this, mother died. My mother was cursed to be unable to use magic.

Why? Because the only way to draw mana out of my body is magic.

I froze my own handkerchief, all the way to it's particles and breaks it into cold air. 

I turn back to FR-21 who is now a dog. It's name is Rei as a dog and Kei as a bird. I pet his head and start scratching his tummy.

Then, they came. When I mean 'they', it's a crowd. And when there's a crowd, it has father, luke, nee-sama and ani.

"Miki! What happened?! Are you hurt?! Where is that monster?!" Luke said as he runs to my place.

Luke, I will tell you, but can't you see I'm fine? I'm not even hurt, you know?

"Calm down, Luke. I think, the so called 'monster' is beside her" nee-sama said as she stare at the dog beside me.

Nah... even with this attention, I'll keep petting this pet. Why should I care about the crowd who is staring at Rei? Even until the end, I still kept petting the pet and finally said good bye as the crowd disperse. 

The problem was solved. To make this incident as a mistake is clearly a good thing. Who would want attention? If I just do nothing and said there's no such thing, no one would believe that. A few would thought that I defeated that thing, so it's better this way. And in the end those three girls were humiliated for causing a ruckus. 

And lastly they were blackmailed by ani and nee-sama for bullying me. They even remembered their faces. Why? To cut their ties.

Finally, I was sent back home. I'm in my room now, resting in my bed. I began thinking what happened previously.

To live? In order for me to live, I have to kill [ Miki Linux ]. It's just like that phrase I hear in my world,  'to live is to die'

Not just me, he also wants my father dead. Of course, I proposed something to save father. And that is for him to sleep for a long time. Cause unlike him, my death will result to more. Moreover, I cannot let my father come with me. He is more needed in the future. He just can't be appeared out of nowhere, can he?

And Luke will desire revenge cause I'm dead. My siblings and the princes will also participate on the rebellion. Why will there be rebellion in the future? The king is being controlled by Joseph. Well, the king is dead, right now. He is now being controlled by him and will strip the titles of the two princes.

Then, a rebellion will come to kill Joseph as soon as they knew that the king is being controlled and is dead. And of course, among them, a savior will appear. And that savior will kill Joseph

So in the end, it is all for the world itself. I can stop this but it will conflict with the world so called destiny. It will kill my family. So I chose to follow it yet I want to evade this death of mine. 

Joseph Horatio... to think you decided yourself to be the enemy of the country just to save the world. To even try to use the innocents, just for the world. I guess you have lost something important, do you?

Whatever cause your death, I will not pity it. That is the consequences of what you did. But I will pity you for why did you become like that.

Still, in the end, it doesn't matter. A pity doesn't matter. Though it really is a good thing he accepted the trade. No. No matter what, he will accept it. I am sure for that. 

After all I knew the traitor, he won't kill me. Ian would never allow me to die. And I would make sure, everything would act like I wanted to.